All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zac's Personality
05-30-2012, 05:52 AM
RE: Zac's Personality
(05-29-2012 05:40 PM)Firefly Wrote:  
(05-29-2012 05:50 AM)Fruitfly Wrote:  
(05-26-2012 11:09 PM)Firefly Wrote:  that's probablly why we all like him lol

The thing about personality profiling (actually FBI behavioral psychologists apply these concepts to catch serial killers, etc) is that while we have a dominant mode that is natural to us, in various situations we can shift to another mode or personality, a strong secondary mode that we use in particular circumstances. For instance, by myself I'm an INFJ, but at work I'm an ESTJ.

So wait, a person's personality makes them a serial killer. i think i'm a little confused lol Huh

No. Rather, the behavior of a psychopathic individual points back to a personality. Did you know 80% of CEO's and politicians tested positive as having a psychopathic personality? While none of them are serial killers, they all display the Glibness/superficial charm, grandiose sense of self-worth, the lying, manipulating lack of remorse
and absence of empathy that characterizes a psychopath.

Psychopathology is strongly tied to a certain disposition in personality. The Pt Types guy identifies it as ISTP pushed to the extreme. The key here is "in the extreme". Any personality in the extreme becomes a personality disorder, because it forsakes certain qualities entirely in favor of a particular approach to life that aligns with a key value.

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2012, 09:54 AM
RE: Zac's Personality
whoa...that's very interesting
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply