All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Zac Riding In A Taxi
03-11-2012, 02:19 PM
RE: Zac Riding In A Taxi
(03-11-2012 09:51 AM)BEE. Wrote:  Lol, you two. Why do you think it's wrong for him to say he liked her?
By the way, he said it after she got out, but before she got him the coke

I loved that he called it 'soda.' so cute :')

Oh yeah. British call it "pop" right? That sounds as funny to us Americans as "soda" does to you English. (-; I love British slang though.

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2012, 02:27 PM
fizzy drinks we call it really lol.
Find all posts by this user
03-11-2012, 06:21 PM
that was so incredible and he was a great person.

I was Voted Most Motherly:Heart

Treat people the way you would want to be treated, with respect and kindness

also visit

http://www.hotspotscentral.net/forum

and now I have another new forum, but still in the works, you can start your own threads
http://www.thenewwave.com.mx/forum/forum.php
03-11-2012, 11:26 PM
(03-11-2012 08:04 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 09:51 AM)BEE. Wrote:  Lol, you two. Why do you think it's wrong for him to say he liked her?

well i guess it isn't wrong for zac to like a girl based solely on her looks alone. i mean she can be crazy or a mean person but all that matters is that shes pretty with long hair as Vanessa hudgens. i guess its okay sorry for thinking over wise. pretty girls are more important then a nice average looking girl with a good heart. my mistake for thinking that zac was more deeper then that. i guess he wants women to look as good as him despite of their character flaws. i guess if your not thin or good looking ,but have a good heart then you don't stand a chance in hell with zac efron. but its all good though am still a fan, because its not like i could or would ever date him anyway ( or do i care to date someone if their that superficial and shallow) nor do i think an average looking woman have a chance either. well i wish him luck on finding a partner based on their looks alone and not personality. i hope that relationship lasts that's if the pretty looking girl he ends up with don't become fat and bald or disfigured then it may not last very long. then zac could search for the next good looking vanessa hudgens looking chick and it be all good. because that's not wrong because that's how men do it in hollyweird right? and then i still be a fan because am a true fan despite of what he chooses. but who cares anyway he can like whoever he wants even if they are fake as hell. lolSleepy

I'm sorry, but this is not acceptable. You're acting as if it's a crime for Zac to be nice. Sorry, but he's been that way, at least ever since I found out about him in 2005.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
03-12-2012, 01:09 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2012 01:12 AM by BEE..)
(03-11-2012 08:04 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  

well i guess it isn't wrong for zac to like a girl based solely on her looks alone. i mean she can be crazy or a mean person but all that matters is that shes pretty with long hair as Vanessa hudgens. i guess its okay sorry for thinking over wise. pretty girls are more important then a nice average looking girl with a good heart. my mistake for thinking that zac was more deeper then that. i guess he wants women to look as good as him despite of their character flaws. i guess if your not thin or good looking ,but have a good heart then you don't stand a chance in hell with zac efron. but its all good though am still a fan, because its not like i could or would ever date him anyway ( or do i care to date someone if their that superficial and shallow) nor do i think an average looking woman have a chance either. well i wish him luck on finding a partner based on their looks alone and not personality. i hope that relationship lasts that's if the pretty looking girl he ends up with don't become fat and bald or disfigured then it may not last very long. then zac could search for the next good looking vanessa hudgens looking chick and it be all good. because that's not wrong because that's how men do it in hollyweird right? and then i still be a fan because am a true fan despite of what he chooses. but who cares anyway he can like whoever he wants even if they are fake as hell. lol:sleepy:

Why do you always bring something like this back to YOU?
He's a guy, and if he sees someone who he thinks is cute or pretty or something, then he's gunna say he likes her. As you're a girl, yoi would do the same thing if you saw a random hot guy on the street.
(And no Im not saying its all about looks. More like first impressions)
You need to get over what he said to be honest. You're making a big deal out of nothing.

I wasn't going to reply to it, but it just annoyed me so much.

[/quote]

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
03-12-2012, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2012 01:57 PM by BEE..)
I said why I replied.
And for the record, I/ (other members) have NEVER started on you. YOU are always the one who starts something on this site, and I try to ignore it, and I usually do, but what you said here annoyed me so much, I had to reply.
In the 5 years on this site, I have NEVER had a problem with anyone on this site, and have never responded in this way as it's so unlike me.
I'm not going to repeat what I've already posted about this topic as that's a waste of time. Just go back and read.

Oh, by the way, Im sorry for whatever has gone on in your life, but there's no need to turn most of your posts into that, and take it out on us members. We've done nothing wrong. Venting is good, but towards us it's not. Everybody goes through a hard time at some point, but we don't take it oit on each other.

Also, I'm sorry to Kathryn, if you're reading this for my behaviour. I could have said this in another way, but this time I couldn't.

(03-11-2012 02:19 PM)Fruitfly Wrote:  

Oh yeah. British call it "pop" right? That sounds as funny to us Americans as "soda" does to you English. (-; I love British slang though.
We also call it 'fizzy drink' or just 'fizzy' : D

03-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Don't we all like Zac because of how he looks? I mean none of us really know him. It's human nature to judge people on first impressions like Bee says. Doesn't mean you'd date every person you saw that you liked the look of; because you'd work out their personality after.

If Zac was shallow, he'd be dating a playboy bunny so it doesn't seem fair to make judgments based on that clip; to assume he is shallow and only likes pretty girls.

Besides one man's rubbish is another man's gold or something...(i.e. what you find attractive someone else might not)

[Image: bbt.gif]

sig by BBT

Ang Angel
03-12-2012, 02:38 PM
(03-12-2012 02:18 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  wow i start something just because i have a different opinion. whatever think whatever you want okay.

Not really. I was just saying there's a different way of seeing it that might change your opinion so that you didn't feel so down about yourself, that's all Smile

[Image: bbt.gif]

sig by BBT

Ang Angel
03-12-2012, 03:42 PM
(03-11-2012 01:36 PM)sophia11 Wrote:  love this interview !
thanks Smile

ONE AWESOME INTERVIEW!

With God all things are possible!
03-12-2012, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2012 06:17 PM by BEE..)
(03-12-2012 02:18 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  wow bee i start something just because i have a different opinion? whatever think whatever you want okay. next time i just go and agree with everything zac does and say. i bet if i would've said that i liked the video it would'nt have been any disagreement between us would it?

Think? What I stated was the truth about what's gone on in this whole forum; not just this thread. By the way, what you said wasn't exactly an 'opinion' more like you 'stating' you don't want him saying he likes some random girl.
And for your opinions on other threads. Someone posts their opinion, and you just go crazy and have a go at them, post your opinion [which is fine] but then bring something that has happened to you into it, and then something starts.

Also: I saw your original post before you edited it. It included none of this. You had actually ended it.

Anyway, I'm done because as I said before, this is not 'Bee' this is actually completely out of character for me, but I got so annoyed that I finally cracked and couldn't put up with anything any more.
Again, I apologize to Kathryn, and also to the other members, because even they know this really isn't like me, haha!