ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
The Lorax - In Theaters Now! - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Latest News & Rumors (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: The Lorax - In Theaters Now! (/showthread.php?tid=998)

Pages: 1 2 3

The Lorax - In Theaters Now! - Kathryn - 03-02-2012 01:55 PM

The Lorax is now playing in theaters nationwide throughout the U.S. and Canada! Go see it this weekend and tell us what you think!

RE: The Lorax - In Theaters Now! - mirandagirl - 03-02-2012 02:12 PM

I'm going to see it in an hour.

RE: The Lorax - In Theaters Now! - SLE - 03-02-2012 05:45 PM

I saw it a couple hours ago in 3D it was good. I had a gift card so instead of paying 10:50 for 3D I only payed a dollar because I had 9 dollars left on my gify card. it was really cute I liked it and Zac did an amazing job on making his voice sound higher then it is. I liked the movie.

RE: The Lorax - In Theaters Now! - mirandagirl - 03-02-2012 05:49 PM

I just got home from seeing the movie with one of my friends. I liked it, my friend liked it.
The animation and voices were on point in the movie. The theater was packed with little kids. The funny part was after the movie the little kids were walking out saying to their moms, "Mommy, I wanna see it again" It was adorable.

RE: The Lorax - In Theaters Now! - SLE - 03-03-2012 02:34 AM

lol thats cute I went to the first showing so there wasnt many kids or familys in it but I sure throughout the day and the weekend there will be a lot of kids and there moms watching the film. I had a kid behind me asking his mom why the Onecler was cutting down the trees. I loved it Im so going to get it on dvd when it comes out.

RE: The Lorax - In Theaters Now! - mirandagirl - 03-03-2012 01:48 PM

Oh, I'm definitely getting this on DVD. This legit one of my favorite animated films along with Cars and Toy Story 3

RE: The Lorax - In Theaters Now! - ILOVEYOUZACEFRONSOMUCH♥ - 03-03-2012 07:09 PM

I SAW IT<3
IT WAS ADORABLEEEEE Smile) it as more of a musical then i expected...lol but Zac's voice was sooo cute! i loved it <3 Smile

RE: The Lorax - In Theaters Now! - michelle. - 03-04-2012 09:55 AM

I didn't get to see it yet. My best friend said she wanted to go see a movie and I suggested it, but then she decided she didn't want to see a movie anymore. :/

RE: The Lorax - In Theaters Now! - Peace - 03-04-2012 08:20 PM

The Lorax opened and surpassed all movies coming in at number 1

70.7 Million dollars

they expected to make only 40. million, we know that it was going to be a hit and our boy was in this movie. Way to go Zac.

RE: The Lorax - In Theaters Now! - mirandagirl - 03-04-2012 09:15 PM

(03-04-2012 08:20 PM)Peace Wrote:  The Lorax opened and surpassed all movies coming in at number 1

70.7 Million dollars

they expected to make only 40. million, we know that it was going to be a hit and our boy was in this movie. Way to go Zac.

yay!