ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Last Book You Read or Currently Reading - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Books (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Last Book You Read or Currently Reading (/showthread.php?tid=971)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Last Book You Read or Currently Reading - SLE - 03-20-2012 02:56 PM

I finally got done reading The Lucky One by Nickolas Sparks I thought it was a great book. and now I cant wait to see the movie coming April 20th.

I just started reading And Falling,Fly by: Skyler White I dont know what I think about it at the moment because I didnt get that far but I hope its good.

RE: Last Book You Read or Currently Reading - What'sLeftofMe - 03-30-2012 12:57 AM

Read The Hunger Games recently and reading them currently again for the fifth time

RE: Last Book You Read or Currently Reading - Londonlipton - 04-08-2012 12:14 PM

Book one in The Hiest series by Aly Carter.

And I am due to start The Immortal City by Scott Speer on Tuesday. Smile

RE: Last Book You Read or Currently Reading - leftbehind. - 04-10-2012 09:50 AM

Currently reading the Morganville Vampire series by Rachel Caine

I'm on book 4: Feast of Fools.

They're so freakin' good!

RE: Last Book You Read or Currently Reading - SeasonsOfLove - 04-15-2012 04:24 PM

Finished the first Hunger Games,amazing!

RE: Last Book You Read or Currently Reading - timebomb - 04-16-2012 12:43 AM

Finished beautiful darkness by kami garcia second book of the caster chronicles now I'm on the third book thats called beautiful chaos. (:

RE: Last Book You Read or Currently Reading - michelle. - 04-22-2012 10:11 AM

I am reading If on a winter's night a traveler by Italo Calvino.

RE: Last Book You Read or Currently Reading - timebomb - 04-28-2012 07:02 PM

10 things we did (and probably shouldn't have) by Sarah Mlynowski it was pretty good (: Now I'm reading Delirium by Lauren Oliver
does anyone here have goodreads?

RE: Last Book You Read or Currently Reading - Londonlipton - 04-29-2012 03:16 PM

I'm currently reading The Killables by Gemma Malley, it's the first book in a trilogy and it's pretty good so far.

RE: Last Book You Read or Currently Reading - ravenna - 05-09-2012 08:04 AM

last book i read was Ascend by Amanda Hocking, it's the last in the Trylle Trilogy. They are awesome books, definately some of my favourite books. such easy reads and i read the last in just 8 hours.

Currently reading the lucky one, i'm a huge nick sparks fan anyway and love him books, although im finding it a little hard to get into this one, i dont know whether thats because im trying to read it quickly so i can go and watch the movie,