ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Last Book You Read or Currently Reading - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Books (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Last Book You Read or Currently Reading (/showthread.php?tid=971)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Last Book You Read or Currently Reading - SLE - 02-20-2012 04:54 PM

I saw favorite books thread I just thought I would post what the last book you read or currently are ready. So post what your reading at the moment or what you read last.

my last book I read was The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo it was a really good book kept you guessing on what was going to happen. and the book I am reading now is called Destined the 9th book of The House Of Night series by P.C. and Kristin Cast. that series is good also.

RE: Last Book You Read or Currently Reading - BEE. - 02-20-2012 07:34 PM

Finished reading:
The Graveyard Book. Such a cute book! :') I really enjoyed it

Currently looking for a book to read on my Kindle. Not having any luck, as all that keep coming up, are those who self publish, who have bad plots ):

RE: Last Book You Read or Currently Reading - sweetrosie29 - 02-21-2012 04:18 AM

I'm currently reading the latest ' Stefan's Diary's ' which I love.

RE: Last Book You Read or Currently Reading - Diva - 02-22-2012 01:50 AM

I'm reading (Dracula) by Bram Stoker.

RE: Last Book You Read or Currently Reading - SLE - 03-06-2012 02:31 PM

I just finished read Destind the 9th book of The House of Night books from P.C. and Kristin Cast.I thought it was a good book i cant wait for the tenth to come out.

I just started yesturday The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks. I think its good so far I at least wanted to read the book before I see the movie when it comes out next month.

RE: Last Book You Read or Currently Reading - Fruitfly - 03-11-2012 08:12 AM

(02-22-2012 01:50 AM)Diva Wrote:  I'm reading (Dracula) by Bram Stoker.

Excellent book. I'm re-reading Death of a Saleman alongside a handful of random smatterings of philosophy and literary theory.

RE: Last Book You Read or Currently Reading - mirandagirl - 03-12-2012 02:37 PM

I just read Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. (I had to read it for school, but it was good)

RE: Last Book You Read or Currently Reading - SeasonsOfLove - 03-13-2012 05:44 PM

I'm reading The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe by J Randy Taraborrelli.

RE: Last Book You Read or Currently Reading - Fruitfly - 03-15-2012 06:11 AM

(03-12-2012 02:37 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  I just read Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. (I had to read it for school, but it was good)

I haven't read that but I believe they made a movie of it. I tend to stay away from Victorian female writers; that said, I prefer anything written by women in the victorian period to everything written today.

RE: Last Book You Read or Currently Reading - mirandagirl - 03-17-2012 08:19 PM

(03-15-2012 06:11 AM)Fruitfly Wrote:  
(03-12-2012 02:37 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  I just read Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. (I had to read it for school, but it was good)

I haven't read that but I believe they made a movie of it. I tend to stay away from Victorian female writers; that said, I prefer anything written by women in the victorian period to everything written today.

They did make a movie out of it starring Kate Winslet as one of the main characters. I thought the book would be horrible, but it was funny. To me, it was like a soap opera/reality show in book form.