ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
2 videos: Nick TV Spot with Zac Efron & Zac ABC Family Spot - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Videos (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: 2 videos: Nick TV Spot with Zac Efron & Zac ABC Family Spot (/showthread.php?tid=965)

2 videos: Nick TV Spot with Zac Efron & Zac ABC Family Spot - astridefron - 02-18-2012 03:26 PM

RE: 2 videos: Nick TV Spot with Zac Efron & Zac ABC Family Spot - mirandagirl - 02-18-2012 06:49 PM

Saw the abc family one about 10 times today

RE: 2 videos: Nick TV Spot with Zac Efron & Zac ABC Family Spot - SLE - 02-18-2012 09:57 PM

its so weird I watch ABC Family a lot and I havent seen that one once yet I guess it was on a night that i didnt watch the channel but I watch the channel on Mondays and tuesdays but I didnt see it yet.

RE: 2 videos: Nick TV Spot with Zac Efron & Zac ABC Family Spot - mirandagirl - 02-18-2012 10:21 PM

(02-18-2012 09:57 PM)SLE Wrote:  its so weird I watch ABC Family a lot and I havent seen that one once yet I guess it was on a night that i didnt watch the channel but I watch the channel on Mondays and tuesdays but I didnt see it yet.

They just started showing it today

RE: 2 videos: Nick TV Spot with Zac Efron & Zac ABC Family Spot - SLE - 02-19-2012 12:52 PM

oh I see lol well then I will probably see it when I watch my abc family shows on monday and tuesday Smile