ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
The River - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Movies & TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The River (/showthread.php?tid=936)

Pages: 1 2

The River - teamnoelftw. - 02-08-2012 02:17 AM

[Image: 85881317798344371663.jpg]

Famed explorer Dr. Emmet Cole went looking for magic deep in the uncharted Amazon and never returned. The shocking truth about his disappearance is out there, somewhere, just waiting to be discovered. To the millions of kids who grew up watching his nature show, Dr. Cole was a hero. To his own son, Lincoln, he was more of an enigma. Now, six months after he vanished, Lincoln is finally ready to bury the past when Dr. Cole's emergency beacon suddenly goes off. At the urging of his mother, Tess, Lincoln reluctantly joins her on a search for his father. To fund the rescue, they agree to let Dr. Cole's cagey ex-producer, Clark, film the mission documentary-style. The mixed crew of old friends and new acquaintances includes the sexy and resourceful Lena, loyal mechanic Emilio and lethal bodyguard Captain Kurt Brynildson.
------

Anyone like this show already? Damn, this show has good moments. Very tense and eye-opening. I love it already. What more can I say? I'm hooked!

RE: The River - SLE - 02-08-2012 01:52 PM

I will admit the show looks good I dont know when it airs but I could always watch online because like I said it does look good and its something I might like so one of these days I might watch it online and if or when I do I will came back in here and talk about it with you.

RE: The River - teamnoelftw. - 02-09-2012 02:50 AM

Well, where are you from? The 2 hour premiere aired this Tuesday on ABC. So far, they're saying there's 6 more episodes, but given all the hype, I'd say a full season might be the works.

"Looks like we just got a second season." foreshadowing, maybe?

RE: The River - SLE - 02-09-2012 11:58 PM

thats cool yeah I realized when I said when it aired I new it was on tuesday I just didnt watch it because I have othe stuff on Tuesdays that I watch but since i got off tomorrow I might watch it online. like I said before its a show that I might really like so I will give it a chance and when I do I will post on here what I thought about it.

RE: The River - SLE - 02-10-2012 02:18 AM

just got done watching the river its pretty interesting like the second episode with the dolls gosh that freaked me out lol. so I take it ever episode will be different spirts and creatures while trying to find were Emmett is or if hes dead or not it was pretty interesting I sure I will tune into next week. I might have to watch it online though like I did tonight because I got a lot of shows I watch on Tuesdays.

RE: The River - teamnoelftw. - 02-10-2012 02:20 AM

Oh, gosh. the dolls. don't get me started on those. when the dolls fell after Marbeley kept getting untied, I screamed so loud. omg.

RE: The River - SLE - 02-10-2012 02:58 PM

or that one doll hanging when Linkin took down his teddy bear the dolls head moved I was like oh my god or when the dolls eyes opened creepy dolls just creep me out lol but I thought it was a good episode both of them were I wonder what will happen next.

RE: The River - teamnoelftw. - 02-10-2012 03:05 PM

I really hope they do find Emmett. At least we know he's alive, thanks to Jahel. That dragonfly or whatever it was could be the clue.

RE: The River - SLE - 02-10-2012 03:11 PM

yeah it could be when that dragon fly went into her mouth and she got up like she was possesed that just freaked me out I'm not good when it comes to that because just the way she was looking at Linkin and anyone else for that matter lol but then I realized that it could some how have been Emmett somehow.

RE: The River - teamnoelftw. - 02-10-2012 03:19 PM

Lincoln. and yeah, I really think those dragonflies could hold something more than what they are.

I swore I saw a face when Sammy got attacked. Coming right at him, too.