ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
The Official Share Your Graphics Thread - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Graphics & Testing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: The Official Share Your Graphics Thread (/showthread.php?tid=926)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: The Official Share Your Graphics Thread - michelle. - 02-12-2012 10:24 AM

He's still my favorite to this day. <3 He is precious.

RE: The Official Share Your Graphics Thread - abracadabra - 02-13-2012 03:09 PM

I made this for tumblr, not sure if I really like it or not. Me and photoshop aren't really getting on at the moment.

[Image: 08.jpg]

RE: The Official Share Your Graphics Thread - teamnoelftw. - 02-13-2012 06:44 PM

That's pretty good though. I like it. Smile

RE: SLE (Samie) Graphics - SLE - 02-14-2012 02:57 AM

cool thanks if I do want to change programs I will take you up on the offer. I just want to know you said you bought photoshop I always wanted to get a good program like that but it was too expensive Im just wondering how much is photoshop and can you bought it in a store like best buy or do you got to dowload the program online. but at the moment I like using photofiltre. I was bored so I made 2 new graphics of Zac a signature and a wallpaper anyone can use but credit me. please tell me what you all think.
[Image: ZacefronJPEG-2.jpg]
even though i'm using this one you can still take I dont mind
[Image: ZacefronwallpaperJPEG.jpg]

RE: The Official Share Your Graphics Thread - ravenna - 02-14-2012 10:01 AM

finally got around to making some new graphics.

[Image: dianaadam.jpg]

[Image: dianameade.jpg]

[Image: danielgillies.jpg]

[Image: TVDx8.jpg]

[Image: ian4x6.jpg]

RE: The Official Share Your Graphics Thread - teamnoelftw. - 02-14-2012 12:20 PM

I really need to see I am number four again. It's so good. Smile

RE: SLE (Samie) Graphics - michelle. - 02-14-2012 01:10 PM

I think the price of Photoshop might vary, depending on where you buy it from. I'm pretty sure they still sell it in stores like that.
There's also student discounts that are pretty decent, but you might have to do that online. I'm not totally sure.
I know when I bought Paint Shop Pro, I got it at Office Depot.

RE: SLE (Samie) Graphics - SLE - 02-14-2012 03:02 PM

oh I see maybe I will check best buy and then I will check office depot but that wont be for a while yet because I like what I use at the moment.

RE: SLE (Samie) Graphics - michelle. - 02-14-2012 07:59 PM

Oh yeah, definitely. If you're comfortable, stick with it.

RE: The Official Share Your Graphics Thread - michelle. - 02-14-2012 09:27 PM

Some new Zac graphics I made today.

[Image: zacefron27.png] [Image: zacefron26.png] [Image: zacefron25.png] [Image: zacefron24.png]

[Image: zacefron23.png] [Image: zacefron22.png] [Image: zacefron21.png] [Image: zacefron20.png]

[Image: zacefron19.png] [Image: zacefron18.png] [Image: zacefron17.png] [Image: zacefron16.png]

[Image: zacefron15.png] [Image: zacefron14.png] [Image: zacefron13.png] [Image: zacefron12.png]
[Image: zacefron11.png] [Image: zacefron10.png] [Image: zacefron9.png] [Image: zacefron8.png]

[Image: zacefron7.png] [Image: zacefron6.png] [Image: zacefron5.png] [Image: zacefron4.png]
[Image: zacefron3.png]

[Image: zacefron2.png] [Image: zacefron3-1.png]