ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
The Official Share Your Graphics Thread - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Graphics & Testing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: The Official Share Your Graphics Thread (/showthread.php?tid=926)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: SLE (Samie) Graphics - SLE - 02-07-2012 04:49 PM

Here are 2 new graphics I made last night. I hope you like them and you can take any of them if you want. but please credit me. I will in the next day or so share the Zac and Vanessa graphics I have made I just totally forgot to add them lol.
[Image: l.jpg]
[Image: l.jpg]

RE: SLE (Samie) Graphics - SLE - 02-10-2012 11:06 PM

hey guys I made some more Zac graphics you can use them if you want please credit me when using any. also I made some new Vampire Diaries ones also go and use them also I dont care. I hope you like them.
[Image: ZacefronJEG.jpg]
[Image: normal_0088881JPEG4.jpg][Image: normal_088802JPEG3.jpg][Image: 005777JPEG.jpg][Image: 009992JEG.jpg]
[Image: Zacefronwallpaper1JPEG.jpg]
[Image: ZacEfron1JPEG-1.jpg]
[Image: vampirediariesJEG.jpg]
[Image: NinaIanPaulJEG.jpg]
[Image: NinaIanPaul23JPEG.jpg]

[Image: NinaandIanJPEG.jpg]
[Image: NinaandPaulJPEG.jpg]

RE: SLE (Samie) Graphics - michelle. - 02-11-2012 11:40 AM

I just have one question, what program are you currently working with?

RE: SLE (Samie) Graphics - teamnoelftw. - 02-11-2012 02:08 PM

I think it might be paint, mostly. Doesn't look professional like photoshop is.

RE: SLE (Samie) Graphics - SLE - 02-11-2012 03:37 PM

I use a program called photofiltre I dont have something as good as photoshop because photoshop is just too expensive. you can download photofiltre for free online thats what I use and I work hard on them. please check back every once in a while because I will be adding more new graphics when I make them.

RE: SLE (Samie) Graphics - michelle. - 02-11-2012 06:41 PM

Some other people use that, too. I heard it's got some nice features.
And I know Photoshop is normally pretty expensive, but there are ways to get discounts or download it for free online.
But I do have to say, you do a pretty nice job with what you have.

RE: The Official Share Your Graphics Thread - michelle. - 02-11-2012 09:05 PM

Some new graphics I just made today.

[Image: david2-3.png]

[Image: david13-2.png] [Image: david12-2.png] [Image: david8-2.png] [Image: david6-2.png] [Image: david11-2.png]

[Image: zac2-1.png]

[Image: zac3.png] [Image: zac8.png] [Image: zac11.png]

RE: The Official Share Your Graphics Thread - teamnoelftw. - 02-11-2012 10:44 PM

aww, archie. <3

RE: SLE (Samie) Graphics - SLE - 02-12-2012 09:52 AM

well thanks I'm glad you think there good. I have been working on graphics for about 2 to 3 years now. when I first started I sucked but I kept working at it and now I like my work. I like the program that I use so I will probably just keep using this one. Smile

RE: SLE (Samie) Graphics - michelle. - 02-12-2012 10:22 AM

You're welcome. (:
Have you always used the same program? (I'm assuming so.)
That's probably what I should have done, because when I first started I was using Corel Paint Shop Pro X, which I actually went out and bought.
Then a couple months later, I got Photoshop, so I had to relearn everything lol. However, I do like Photoshop a whole lot better so I guess it was worth it in the end.

And if you ever do change your mind and decide you want to try something new, just let me know. I'd be willing to help you in any way possible.