ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
The Official Share Your Graphics Thread - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Graphics & Testing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: The Official Share Your Graphics Thread (/showthread.php?tid=926)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: The Official Share Your Graphics Thread - Stephanie - 06-07-2012 01:21 AM

Hayley were you planning on using some of the graphics posted here or where ever you were going to have the graphics for the magazine?

RE: The Official Share Your Graphics Thread - Firefly - 06-07-2012 08:59 PM

yeah! u should
i love the lucky one graphic you have

RE: The Official Share Your Graphics Thread - BEE. - 06-08-2012 02:25 PM

(06-02-2012 10:20 AM)ashersHay Wrote:  some more random things ive made today.

[Image: juliannehough.jpg]

OMG That's gorgeous!
Strangely it's very very similar (Part with the trees, and the colours) to a dream I had a few nights ago, where a book I wrote got published. The cover was like that! O: I was going to try and re-create it, but I think you've done it for me, lol
Wanna make the full book cover? LOL jk.

It's been a while since I've made something.. I need inspiration ]:

RE: The Official Share Your Graphics Thread - Stephanie - 06-09-2012 03:57 AM

(06-08-2012 02:25 PM)BEE. Wrote:  

OMG That's gorgeous!
Strangely it's very very similar (Part with the trees, and the colours) to a dream I had a few nights ago, where a book I wrote got published. The cover was like that! O: I was going to try and re-create it, but I think you've done it for me, lol

I know....same here. I've been lacking in the art department for a while.

RE: The Official Share Your Graphics Thread - BEE. - 06-09-2012 02:34 PM

May I ask where everyone gets their textures from? Since we lost the textures thread last year, I've had trouble finding good ones ):
I did come across these while on neopets though..

http://www.neopets.com/~ilvire

RE: The Official Share Your Graphics Thread - ravenna - 06-11-2012 09:10 AM

(06-07-2012 01:21 AM)Stephanie Wrote:  Hayley were you planning on using some of the graphics posted here or where ever you were going to have the graphics for the magazine?

i can use this thread to find graphics for the mag or i can open a new thread where people can post what they've made to be shown in the mag. maybe i should PM you and we'll figure something out Big Grin

OMG That's gorgeous!

thank you bee. haha if you want me to make you a book cover i will but i can also upload the textures i used for you and you can have a go yourself.

(06-09-2012 02:34 PM)BEE. Wrote:  May I ask where everyone gets their textures from? Since we lost the textures thread last year, I've had trouble finding good ones ):

i've no idea where i get mine from, i pick them up along the way. you should start up a texture thread again, i'll definately post some i have in there, i also love threads like that saves having to google search textures all the time.

RE: The Official Share Your Graphics Thread - BEE. - 06-11-2012 12:52 PM

(06-11-2012 09:10 AM)ashersHay Wrote:  
(06-07-2012 01:21 AM)Stephanie Wrote:  Hayley were you planning on using some of the graphics posted here or where ever you were going to have the graphics for the magazine?

i can use this thread to find graphics for the mag or i can open a new thread where people can post what they've made to be shown in the mag. maybe i should PM you and we'll figure something out Big Grin

OMG That's gorgeous!

thank you bee. haha if you want me to make you a book cover i will but i can also upload the textures i used for you and you can have a go yourself.

(06-09-2012 02:34 PM)BEE. Wrote:  May I ask where everyone gets their textures from? Since we lost the textures thread last year, I've had trouble finding good ones ):

i've no idea where i get mine from, i pick them up along the way. you should start up a texture thread again, i'll definately post some i have in there, i also love threads like that saves having to google search textures all the time.
Hmm.. If you could upload them, I'll have a go first and see if my skills come back to me after so long, lol.
But if I can't get it to how I want, then I'll ask you if that's okay? :]

I'll make the thread now, and stickie it :]

RE: The Official Share Your Graphics Thread - ravenna - 06-12-2012 08:52 AM

(06-11-2012 12:52 PM)BEE. Wrote:  Hmm.. If you could upload them, I'll have a go first and see if my skills come back to me after so long, lol.

yeah that's fine Big Grin i don't mind making anything or helping you out.
here are the three textures/stocks i used:ONE . TWO . THREE

and here's the PSD if you use photoshop and want to take a look at it: http://www.sendspace.com/file/mzmvj5

RE: The Official Share Your Graphics Thread - BEE. - 06-12-2012 10:44 AM

(06-12-2012 08:52 AM)ashersHay Wrote:  
(06-11-2012 12:52 PM)BEE. Wrote:  Hmm.. If you could upload them, I'll have a go first and see if my skills come back to me after so long, lol.

yeah that's fine Big Grin i don't mind making anything or helping you out.
here are the three textures/stocks i used:ONE . TWO . THREE

and here's the PSD if you use photoshop and want to take a look at it: http://www.sendspace.com/file/mzmvj5

That's great, thank you! I'll let you know how I get on :]

RE: The Official Share Your Graphics Thread - BEE. - 06-29-2012 03:11 PM

I made this last night! My little Babydoll<3

[Image: worlddd.png]