ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Ryan Rottman - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Celebrities (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Ryan Rottman (/showthread.php?tid=919)

Pages: 1 2

Ryan Rottman - mirandagirl - 02-03-2012 07:20 PM

Just because Ryan did something REALLY nice and admirable.

Watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oozy0gQw1jc&feature=channel_video_title

I'm okay with him being friends with Zac now

RE: Ryan Rottman - teamnoelftw. - 02-04-2012 12:11 AM

That's what I love about him. Like I could come on to him, and he'd be just fine with it.

I don't care if he got a DUI. Everyone makes mistakes here.

RE: Ryan Rottman - SLE - 02-04-2012 12:43 PM

lol I dont know much about Ryan. I knew he dated Brittney Snow and since they were together I guess Zac anf him met but then they broke up but Ryan and Zac's friendship didnt go away. yeah he got a DUI and that is bad but people make mistakes and I hope he learned from his mistake but he seems like a pretty nice guy and he does some acting because I was watching Victorious about a month or 2 ago and I saw this guy and Im like that looks like Ryan Rottman and sure enough at the end of the show it said his name. but he seems like a nice and funny guy.

RE: Ryan Rottman - ItzNyssa - 02-05-2012 12:55 AM

It's good of him to do that but I'm still a little irritated about his DUI. Sorry, I don't take drunk driving lightly.
Well, it's not him that I'm irritated with per say, more so the California judicial system. I understand that everyone mistakes but I think he got off way too easy. I hope he learned his lesson regardless.

RE: Ryan Rottman - SLE - 02-05-2012 02:32 AM

yeah I dont like people that drink and drive because they could get in an accident and either hurt someone or kill someone so he was lucky. but I hope he learned his lesson and he doesnt do it again. I'm just glad it wasnt Zac drinking and driving.

RE: Ryan Rottman - Fruitfly - 02-09-2012 10:06 AM

I had a friend killed by a drunk driver.

RE: Ryan Rottman - Londonlipton - 02-09-2012 11:59 AM

I agree with the view that yes he made a mistake drink driving,but he was punished for it and has hopefully learned the error of his ways.

Why continue to judge him for one mistake. He is not perfect he makes mistakes just like everyone else. I do not condone drink driving, but the way people harp on about people in the public eye get DUI's and could end up hurting someone, couldn't a normal person who decides to go over the speed limit sober be capable of doing the same thing?

RE: Ryan Rottman - mirandagirl - 02-09-2012 12:00 PM

I was just trying to make the point that by Ryan saying what he said in the video posted that he isn't such a bad guy. Yeah, he made a mistake, but he doesn't seem like a bad person.

RE: Ryan Rottman - SLE - 02-10-2012 12:04 AM

yeah he doesnt seem like a bad person the video I thought was good it shows the real side of him and I still like him.

RE: Ryan Rottman - teamnoelftw. - 02-10-2012 12:07 AM

Me too. Nobody's perfect, not even Ryan. But he's still a great guy and I really hope he takes the DUI to heart and not do that again.