ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Moments you've felt special - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Moments you've felt special (/showthread.php?tid=885)

Pages: 1 2

Moments you've felt special - LoveYourFaith_OD - 01-21-2012 09:47 AM

I remember when I was much younger, it was the summertime and I had to go to camp right? Well we were playing American Idol. I loved that show and singing so of course I volunteered. I was turned away from the crowd and I started singing "When there was me and you" from HSM because around that time I was just learning the songs from the second movie. After I finished the last note a huge cheer overflew the tent and a bunch of other age groups and counselors gathered around. This one guy that I'll never forget walked up to me and put his hands on my shoulders and said, "That was amazing. You're amazing."

RE: Moments you've felt special - Peace - 01-21-2012 10:51 AM

when my son gives me a hug or he wants me to hug him before he goes to bed

RE: Moments you've felt special - Fruitfly - 01-21-2012 08:38 PM

(01-21-2012 10:51 AM)Peace Wrote:  when my son gives me a hug or he wants me to hug him before he goes to bed

Awh, that's so sweet!

RE: Moments you've felt special - Peace - 01-22-2012 06:32 PM

This morning, he gave me a hug like when he was a toddler. He's 10 so it was a huge deal to me.

RE: Moments you've felt special - elle1234 - 01-22-2012 08:14 PM

(01-22-2012 06:32 PM)Peace Wrote:  This morning, he gave me a hug like when he was a toddler. He's 10 so it was a huge deal to me.
I understand my 13yr old says mom your touching me if I hug her.

RE: Moments you've felt special - Peace - 01-23-2012 11:10 AM

It's funny the little moments with our kids. This pass weekend, my husband and I went out to dinner and we held hands, what a moment for me. It made my whole night with him.

RE: Moments you've felt special - elle1234 - 01-23-2012 05:14 PM

(01-23-2012 11:10 AM)Peace Wrote:  It's funny the little moments with our kids. This pass weekend, my husband and I went out to dinner and we held hands, what a moment for me. It made my whole night with him.

I understand that my husband and I were walking through a store and he took hold of my hand and when we were waiting in line he turned around to give me a kiss.He made me feel so loved.

RE: Moments you've felt special - Stephanie - 01-26-2012 02:14 AM

New Years Eve when we entered 2011 I felt very special when at midnight exactly while watching fireworks at the Space Needle, Michael asked me to be his gf.

Valentines Day I'll hopefully have something to report that will replace NYE as being my most special day :]

RE: Moments you've felt special - Peace - 01-30-2012 01:29 PM

Michael sat with me and we had a mom and son moment, and we were petting my cat, went to get his hair done and would rather me cut his hair now, he told the hairdresser she was too hard and wanted me to do it instead. I didn't say a word. Ahhhhh, my little guy.

RE: Moments you've felt special - samfron - 01-30-2012 07:54 PM

Going to Mall of America and seeing Zac and I saw him looking at me and he waved at me, and two weeks later I was contacted & got an autograph from him. Pure bliss!