ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Rants. - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Rants. (/showthread.php?tid=832)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Rants. - Stephanie - 05-11-2012 03:54 AM

Sad. I just read on fb that my bf's cousin didn't invite him to his b'day party Saturday. My bf doesn't care but since he's been brainwashed by his mom, sister and gf that my bf and I are the antichrist.....it just makes me sad and very angry. What possess families to be so stupid sometimes? All because they hate me they abandoned one of their own.

RE: Rants. - Stephanie - 05-13-2012 03:43 AM

So the story continues. I tried again THIS past Friday ....as in the 11th and they again said my hemoglobin was too low. I swear their machine is screwed up or something. The guy who did it this time was at least nice. Told me to just eat a lot of red meat for the entire week. Told my bf that and leave it to him to tell me "Well if you eat too much it'll kill ya." UGHHHH haha I can't win. Guess it's gonna kill me to give blood. Trying this coming Friday so wish me luck. I just want the dang pint so I can get my extra credit for A&P

RE: Rants. - BEE. - 05-13-2012 03:14 PM

I don't think I can cope any longer. I don't think anyone really understands how lonely I've been since 2006. I just can't cope with it any more. I don't want to be ignored any longer. I just want my life back already.

RE: Rants. - SeasonsOfLove - 05-13-2012 04:54 PM

Been feeling like crap since we got back to school after Easter for some reason. The first week back I would come in from school and just cry over nothing and this week has been the exact same...it's really weird,think it's the stress of next year. Some of my friends are going to The debs,sorta like prom,with guys this year,you need to be invited to go when you aren't in 6th year. And that's fine but with them constantly on about it I guess I've been getting the pressure of it for next year,I'm terrified I won't get asked,and I know that its such a stupid problem but I am literally terrified,I have never had a boyfriend or even kissed a boy before and I guess I'm more afraid I'll end up like Susan Boyle or something...I dunno :/

RE: Rants. - Stephanie - 05-13-2012 06:43 PM

(05-13-2012 04:54 PM)Tootsie_Noodles Wrote:  Been feeling like crap since we got back to school after Easter for some reason. The first week back I would come in from school and just cry over nothing and this week has been the exact same...it's really weird,think it's the stress of next year. Some of my friends are going to The debs,sorta like prom,with guys this year,you need to be invited to go when you aren't in 6th year. And that's fine but with them constantly on about it I guess I've been getting the pressure of it for next year,I'm terrified I won't get asked,and I know that its such a stupid problem but I am literally terrified,I have never had a boyfriend or even kissed a boy before and I guess I'm more afraid I'll end up like Susan Boyle or something...I dunno :/

:] U won't I promise. I had a similar issue with both of my proms in HS. I never went to Jr or Sr prom and honestly there are times when I think it would have been nice to have gone, I'm glad I didn't. I saved so much drama and tears because everyone ended up going with someone they didn't really even like, or they went with their bf and ended up getting into a fight at the end. Everyone I heard ended up having sex and regretting it so at least from my experience, dances and proms are nothing more than drama and a lot of tears.

RE: Rants. - Stephanie - 05-21-2012 01:47 AM

This is what happens a day after giving blood and having a blood clot decide to form while it's going on. The result of having a needle poked around in ur vein.....not pretty. Excuse the gray Navy Shorts I stole from my bf lol

[Image: nb9ac7.jpg]

and this is how it looked today.
[Image: 29qgz6f.jpg]

RE: Rants. - mirandagirl - 05-22-2012 12:43 PM

I've had that happen before.

RE: Rants. - ravenna - 05-22-2012 12:53 PM

ouch steph. that looks sore. i hate blood tests.

RE: Rants. - Stephanie - 05-22-2012 03:59 PM

(05-22-2012 12:43 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  I've had that happen before.

Doesn't it suck lol!

(05-22-2012 12:53 PM)Hayley Wrote:  ouch steph. that looks sore. i hate blood tests.

It's a little better today. Still looks like crap but at least it's more purple and green and not red and swollen. Still sore but it's getting there.

RE: Rants. - Fruitfly - 05-22-2012 06:28 PM

So, there is a male employee under me I've nicknamed Iago.

If you are unfamiliar with the story of Othello, let me tell you about it.

Othello is a Moor King who is married to a white woman (scandalous at the time), one who loves him very much. Iago, one of his closest advisors, from jealousy and resentment decides to destroy Othello, and he does so by whispering in his ear. Othello, who is completely confident in his kingship and his wife's fidelity, begins to doubt her, and soon is convinced she is cheating on him. In response, he kills her.

What few people realize is that for Othello to doubt Desdemona, he first had to doubt himself and his own judgement. It was only after losing faith in his wisdom and discernment that he falls prey to Iago's misleadings, lies, etc.

This man at work, this Iago spends all his time whispering in my ear all the things he thinks I'm doing wrong, or makes comments about my speed (speed for its own sake accomplishes nothing; speed has to be balanced with accuracy) or whatever else.

If I do x job in y minutes, he'll do 2x in y-20 minutes. He always has to be better than me in everything, and will try to rig competitions as a way of establishing his superiority (he lost the one he proposed.) He also gives ridiculous advice that, if followed, would result in epic loss of sales.

Now, everyone sees through him and consequently he's making an idiot of himself, and digging his grave deeper every minute. BUT, underneath THIS self-confidence is a woman (me) who doubts herself, and by initially giving way to his belittlings and criticism, I'm having a hard time recovering from it.

I don't know if he wants me to quit so he can take the job (quite honestly, the maintenance guy would be hired for the position before Iago; management has told me that - they would never make him a manager), or if he's just a giant Narcissistic Personality who needs narcissistic ego supply or what, but I'm about ready to punch him in the nose.

I'm so angry that I fear that in a confrontation, I would be completely honest and say things I shouldn't say, and that it would get me coached or fired. I want him off my team, though, because through encouragement and positive reinforcement I've gotten more work out of these guys in one month than the old manager did in three months. Iago is the only negative in the pool of positivity, and I am sick, sick unto death of it!