ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Rants. - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Rants. (/showthread.php?tid=832)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Rants. - Fruitfly - 03-17-2012 06:07 AM

It never truly ends, Stephanie. When I "queen of the club" guy friends would tell me "so-and-so was talking bad about you" or "so and so doesn't like you." These were girls I never really talked to or had any beef with so it came as a surprise (it hurt my feelings.)

Much later one of the girls (to her credit) came up to me to apologize, and told me that she was jealous and that's why she did it.

(Why the EFF anyone is jealous of me I will NEVER understand. If I were not me I would not be jealous of me.)

Now there's a girl at work that the guys have told me to be careful of because she has it out for me. Again, no FREAKIN idea why the chick is jealous - unless its because the guy she likes flirts with me. Not my fault - he's the flirt; I don't come on to him. Anyway, she called management over the walkie-talkie and told them I was breaking a safety rule. How pathetic.

I was called into the office to check the length of my shorts (which met standards, btw) because another lady felt the need to complain to management that my shorts were too short.

So, I just don't even bother with girls now, except lesbians. Lesbians aren't jealous of me because their orientation prevents them from seeing me as competition for a man's attention. And as long as one steers clear of the "lesbian drama" (which can be as bad as gay drama, lol) they make the best, long-term friends.

And of course, my besties are my gays, who are safe male attention, and some regular hetero males, after I set down the rules.

RE: Rants. - Stephanie - 03-17-2012 05:44 PM

(03-17-2012 06:07 AM)Fruitfly Wrote:  It never truly ends, Stephanie. When I "queen of the club" guy friends would tell me "so-and-so was talking bad about you" or "so and so doesn't like you." These were girls I never really talked to or had any beef with so it came as a surprise (it hurt my feelings.)

Much later one of the girls (to her credit) came up to me to apologize, and told me that she was jealous and that's why she did it.

(Why the EFF anyone is jealous of me I will NEVER understand. If I were not me I would not be jealous of me.)

Now there's a girl at work that the guys have told me to be careful of because she has it out for me. Again, no FREAKIN idea why the chick is jealous - unless its because the guy she likes flirts with me. Not my fault - he's the flirt; I don't come on to him. Anyway, she called management over the walkie-talkie and told them I was breaking a safety rule. How pathetic.

I was called into the office to check the length of my shorts (which met standards, btw) because another lady felt the need to complain to management that my shorts were too short.

So, I just don't even bother with girls now, except lesbians. Lesbians aren't jealous of me because their orientation prevents them from seeing me as competition for a man's attention. And as long as one steers clear of the "lesbian drama" (which can be as bad as gay drama, lol) they make the best, long-term friends.

And of course, my besties are my gays, who are safe male attention, and some regular hetero males, after I set down the rules.

My mom works with all men...and apparently one woman but she's never met her because she's some 23 yr old chick with a ton of piercings and mom doesn't really care haha. Anyway, mom is treated so horribly because every one of those guys don't see her as a woman, they see her as the accountant. They shoved her in the back of the building where there are rats and stuff crawling around. She's been there for 8 yrs and nobody gives her any respect except these two Mexican guys who work in the shop one room away. They are a bunch of white dudes who are balding and think they are hot stuff. Her boss is such a jerk and is even mean to me and my younger sister. We want mom to quit because she doesn't deserve that....but she's afraid of working somewhere else new and plus she might get stuck with ALL women. That would be the worst job ever in my opinion yet here I am wanting to become an RN haha. Ironic much?

RE: Rants. - BEE. - 03-17-2012 06:15 PM

Found a really cool tumblr about teen rooms. Some people have amazing rooms<3
I keep noticing they have the things they love/are interested in. Even little random things you wouldn't think they would have. It made me realise that because I've missed out on so much during my teen years [Only have until November 2013 to really live it /: ] is that I haven't been able to fill my room with things I love/interested in, because I don't know who I am exactly. Hmm... need to start thinking...

this tumblr btw.. http://teenagebedroom.tumblr.com :]

hmm, i feel like everything i've posted in here lately has been depressing /: I'm just starting to realise things about the past 6 years, that's all, lol

RE: Rants. - mirandagirl - 03-17-2012 08:49 PM

(03-16-2012 05:29 PM)michelle. Wrote:  I kinda hate associating with girls, to be honest.
Just because there's so many fake ones around and all they do is judge you because you don't look like them.

I feel the same way.

RE: Rants. - Fruitfly - 03-18-2012 04:05 PM

(03-17-2012 05:44 PM)Stephanie Wrote:  My mom works with all men...and apparently one woman but she's never met her because she's some 23 yr old chick with a ton of piercings and mom doesn't really care haha. Anyway, mom is treated so horribly because every one of those guys don't see her as a woman, they see her as the accountant.

Every once in awhile I stumble upon a man like the above - usually they are insecure in their masculinity, and so an intelligent (or strong) female intimidates them. The difference between these men and those girls is that these men make no bones about it: they let you know in different ways that they don't like you. They aren't fake or phony. That's why I like guys better: you know where you stand with a dude. If he doesn't like you, you'll know it.

RE: Rants. - mirandagirl - 03-18-2012 10:09 PM

(03-18-2012 04:05 PM)Fruitfly Wrote:  
(03-17-2012 05:44 PM)Stephanie Wrote:  My mom works with all men...and apparently one woman but she's never met her because she's some 23 yr old chick with a ton of piercings and mom doesn't really care haha. Anyway, mom is treated so horribly because every one of those guys don't see her as a woman, they see her as the accountant.

Every once in awhile I stumble upon a man like the above - usually they are insecure in their masculinity, and so an intelligent (or strong) female intimidates them. The difference between these men and those girls is that these men make no bones about it: they let you know in different ways that they don't like you. They aren't fake or phony. That's why I like guys better: you know where you stand with a dude. If he doesn't like you, you'll know it.

Which is why I like hanging around guys so much more. Like you said, you'll know whether a guy likes you or not.

RE: Rants. - Fruitfly - 03-24-2012 06:28 PM

(03-23-2012 07:57 AM)lashay12 Wrote:  well i start volunteer work at the my local family planning clinic this coming week am so excited. and in the fall i plan on interning at the same place. hopefully this can lead to a job there or somewhere else. well at least i will gain some valuable work experience for my future career plans. =0)

Good luck, Lashay!

RE: Rants. - BEE. - 03-31-2012 03:35 AM

So I desperately need trousers/jeans. I went shopping today with my dad to find some, and all you could see in EVERY shop we went into, was mainly. Skinny, or super skinny jeans. WTF!?

Do they seriously think EVERYONE on this earth is a matchstick?
I wouldn't even get a leg in the skinny or super skinny jeans. I got so annoyed with it, and that in the end, I never actually tried on a pair of bootcut when I did find some.
It makes me sick.

RE: Rants. - Londonlipton - 03-31-2012 03:01 PM

I am a naturally skinny person. I fluctuate between a UK size 0 and an 8.
Even I cannot fit in to skinny jeans. I have trouble getting my ankles in and then I have real trouble getting them past my thighs.

Skinny jeans are the worst invention ever- yet my friend who is a size 10 can wear them without trouble. I guess it all depends on your body shape.

RE: Rants. - BEE. - 03-31-2012 05:54 PM

(03-31-2012 03:01 PM)Londonlipton Wrote:  I am a naturally skinny person. I fluctuate between a UK size 0 and an 8.
Even I cannot fit in to skinny jeans. I have trouble getting my ankles in and then I have real trouble getting them past my thighs.

Skinny jeans are the worst invention ever- yet my friend who is a size 10 can wear them without trouble. I guess it all depends on your body shape.

I'm a UK size 12, and even then it's hard finding my size. Everyone seems to be a size 12 in my town, haha!
And yes I agree. Skinny jeans ARE the worst invention ever.