ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Rants. - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Rants. (/showthread.php?tid=832)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Rants. - michelle. - 02-22-2012 11:37 AM

(02-22-2012 08:00 AM)Londonlipton Wrote:  Someone stated in an earlier post that is forum annoys them sometimes and I agree. I adore this place. I respect the people who post on here. Specially the peoples opinions who differ from my own as to me it's a learning curve, learning how other people think broadens your own horizons or so I feel.

I feel a minority of people have joined this place for the wrong reason, and seem to feel the older fans who have been on this forum for years are bullying and being mean to them.

I feel they do not understand how this forum works and because the forum is not has heavily moderated as it used to be, they are allowed to get away with creating arguments and generally just making this place an unpleasant place to be. I know a few people who used to be on here all the time,who rarely come on anymore due to what is posted and the atmosphere it creates.

This thread is meant to be a rant thread, where you get stuff off your chest, not argue with each other. Nor is the shout box a place to do it. Also it's VERY easy to unintentionally ignore comments on the shout box, especially when there is a few conversations going on. Does not mean it is a personal attack on you nor that your opinion does not matter.

Every opinion matters on this site. Or it used to. Even if you didn't agree with it, it still mattered and rarely caused arguments.

But hey, don't see the way people post on this forum changing anytime soon.

________________________________________________________________________________​____________

Anyway. For the past week I have been ill will a virus that is constantly making me a tired. Literally I am awake for two hours then I get tired and sleep for three hours. It's horrid. Been to the doctors and they did a blood test and gave me some tablets. My tablets finish today and my next appointment is Friday and I still feel awful, plus I have to go see my consultant on Tuesday about another surgery on throat. So atm I'm rather ill and annoyed. How is everyone else?
(02-22-2012 01:17 AM)SLE Wrote:  This isnt a rant but I got my work thing all worked out I got the days off that I was supposed to get off so now Im really excited to go to Vegas and California in March Smile

Enjoy. I'm LA bound in May for a week to see friends. Smile

Thank you for saying because I think it needed to be said. You're right, but it probably won't change much, unfortunately. :/

I'm sorry you're not feeling well! I hope you start feeling better soon.
I haven't been feeling the greatest either. I'm dizzy/light-headed and I just got over some sort of cold. It only seems to last 3 days, but still. I was miserable.

(02-22-2012 01:17 AM)SLE Wrote:  This isnt a rant but I got my work thing all worked out I got the days off that I was supposed to get off so now Im really excited to go to Vegas and California in March Smile

Ah! That's great! I'm happy it worked out for you.

RE: Rants. - SLE - 02-22-2012 01:31 PM

thanks. and I agree with your post Londonlipton people on here shouldnt be bullying anyone but like you said its not going to change people are still going to do it.

RE: Rants. - Stephanie - 02-22-2012 01:50 PM

(02-21-2012 06:02 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  no drama from my end the people that hurt me dont exist anymore.
(02-21-2012 04:37 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  
(02-20-2012 08:22 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  next time i just keep my concern to myself next time. just because i said that i felt that people was ignoring me while i was expressing my concern for Jackson's coma, DOESN'T MEAN i was having a pity party. but okay i wont do that anymore. i keep my mouth shut for now on am sorry i even say anything at all or showed any type of concern.since my emotions and feelings don't matter to people. i have to keep them stuffed away until i explode and decide to do something crazy and then people will wonder why> did she flipped out and do something stupid? because I WASN'T ALLOWED TO EXPRESS MY EMOTIONS THAT'S WHY THEY GOT THE BEST OF ME AND I SNAPPED THE HELL OUT. am so sick of people allowing others to express their feelings without telling them to suck it up and not have a pity party. AM JUST GOING TO PUT IT OUT THERE NOW. i mean what the hell do people think am made of ?WOOD OR STONE with no feelings or emotions ,i cant express myself without being attacked or being accused of making everything about me. if someone on here don't have to get over their problems and STUFF THEIR FREAKING EMOTIONS, i don't have to either. ITS LIKE TELLING A LITTLE BOY TO NOT CRY AND MAN UP WTF? HE A LITTLE BOY HES SUPPOSE TO FREAKING CRY IF HES HURTING THAT GOES FOR MEN TOO. am not saying that someone in a coma wasn't serious it was, but so are my feelings and emotions. i was expressing concern it may not have been in a way that person liked me to express concern but i was expressing my concern. but at the end i still get attacked and get accused of having a freaking pity party. its okay i wont do that again because no matter what that person would still find fault with me. am done i try to be nice but its no use. I just be someone without any emotions, and i just be a cold heart b**** if that's what people want. yeah how about i just be an inhumane person who doesn't give a flying flute about people. sense i have to stuff my emotions all the time . when i see someone cry i turn the other way. FROM THIS POINT ON ,I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE OR THEIR FREAKING EMOTIONS SINCE MINES DON'T COUNT.

and that person talks about being tactful please? if they really wanted to be tactful they should of thought about the words that came out of their mouth that's what i call being tactful. and to that person who will remain nameless, thanks for reminding me how much my feelings and concerns really matter on this forum. thanks a lot for being very tactful with my feelings, i appreciate that i really do. i bet miss princess Miranda never gets told to stop having a pity party does she? but me the heck with my emotions. am sorry but i just had to be tactful as well and bring to light the favoritism that i see on this forum. and if some people think that's rude or immature oh well. I mean if you don't give a rats booty about my feelings just ignore me but don't you dare tell me that what am feeling or what i express is wrong because its not. and that goes for anyone else as well too enough is enough.

huh? what do i have to do with this?

That's exactly what I asked her in my profile and she got madder lol. Forum craziness is getting old. This never would have been tolerated years ago. Guess I should just be glad that things for the most part are more mellow around here.

am sorry but i don't think i know you. in fact you don't even exist to me nor does your friend would will remain nameless. i want you both to do me the honors of putting me on your ignore list ,as i have done for you guys. thanks i will appreciate that. and it doesn't matter what is said about me behind my back because i have heard people say far worst to me and about me . now am not starting no drama here i just want to be left alone and i will do the same for you two agreed? I wont mentioned your names anymore and i would appreciate if you guys never mention mines either ,because lets face it the both of you are non existent to me as i know that i've been to you guys as well. I mean you might as well tell me that my feelings don't freaking matter on here and that people wouldn't care whether am dead or alive . i was called mean by you guys after i was helpful and tried to be a friend to you both. but i got slabbed in the back in the end. so now i keep my distance and i would really appreciate if you keep yours from me and we all will get along just fine. and let it be known that YOUR THE ONE who bothered me just because you didn't like what was said on a thread and on the shout box. i DIDN'T come bothering you or start any drama with you ON your profile, so please don't make it seem like am the villain here and your the victim here, because your not neither is your other half. and i wouldn't have gotten mad if you have just left me alone and not came on my profile starting drama. see contrary to what you might think about me, am usually a very peaceful person, who doesn't bother anyone but when others harass me and want to act like they run ME AND what comes out of my mouth when they don't ,and play MODERATOR then yes i can get very hostile. but as long as am left alone it wont be any craziness. i mean its enough that i get controlled and dictated to what comes out of my mouth from my mother, and i just won't tolerate people WHO aren't my MOTHERS push me around on here. I am just not having it. so as long as am here am going to express myself in the appropriate threads whether people care to see it or not.

I'll read the rest of this later I've got to get to college but the first sentence about putting me on ur ignore list is crap. If you had done that you wouldn't see what I post. So that's a lie. If you didn't want to see my stuff you wouldn't bother and I wouldn't be able to send you PMs. You have been outsmarted yet again.

and honestly I am tired of because I state my opinion I "can't get along with others." That's bull. I just am not the person to sit around and allow other people to bully me on something like this forum. This is who I am and if people don't like it I'll just leave. I've got a lot going on in my life anyways I'm sure I won't miss being here.

RE: Rants. - mirandagirl - 02-22-2012 04:08 PM

A certain group of fans needs to get over a certain ex-couple and not hate on any of one of the people from that relationship's friends.

Whatever, I'll say it without being vague.

Zanessa fans need to move on from Zanessa, they're over and not coming back. Hating on Taylor Swift cause Zac is friends with her because she's not Vanessa is stupid and pointless.

Okay, I'm done.

RE: Rants. - michelle. - 02-22-2012 05:12 PM

(02-22-2012 04:08 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  A certain group of fans needs to get over a certain ex-couple and not hate on any of one of the people from that relationship's friends.

Zanessa fans need to move on from Zanessa, they're over and not coming back. Hating on Taylor Swift cause Zac is friends with her because she's not Vanessa is stupid and pointless.

Okay, I'm done.

I saw those posts, but I wouldn't take it too seriously. Everyone has their own opinion.

RE: Rants. - mirandagirl - 02-22-2012 06:55 PM

(02-22-2012 05:12 PM)michelle. Wrote:  
(02-22-2012 04:08 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  A certain group of fans needs to get over a certain ex-couple and not hate on any of one of the people from that relationship's friends.

Okay, I'm done.

I saw those posts, but I wouldn't take it too seriously. Everyone has their own opinion.

Isn't one of the forum rules to respect Zac's friends? That's not respecting his friends and it just irks me.

RE: Rants. - Stephanie - 02-23-2012 01:59 AM

My A&P exam on muscle and calcium physiology is tomorrow and freaking me out. I did the study guide which took up 14-16 pages of answering questions I believe but I still don't know what is going on half the time in class. This professor is killing me lol. I hate to come to the reality I'll be repeating the class if this keeps up with crap test scores.

RE: Rants. - michelle. - 02-24-2012 05:58 PM

Trying to talk about things with my mom is like talking to a wall. :/

RE: Rants. - christiejlove - 02-25-2012 07:42 PM

I hate being in the same room as loud people. They are the worst. They're all over the place, and I'm like, okay, CALM THE HELL DOWN!!! Just because you and your friends act like that, doesn't mean you have to reduce the rest of us to suffering through it.

RE: Rants. - Stephanie - 02-25-2012 10:35 PM

(02-25-2012 07:42 PM)christiejlove Wrote:  I hate being in the same room as loud people. They are the worst. They're all over the place, and I'm like, okay, CALM THE HELL DOWN!!! Just because you and your friends act like that, doesn't mean you have to reduce the rest of us to suffering through it.

It's even worse when they're loud AND drunk lol.