Guilty Pleasures/Bad Habits - Printable Version
+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Guilty Pleasures/Bad Habits (/showthread.php?tid=821)
Guilty Pleasures/Bad Habits - What'sLeftofMe - 12-29-2011 11:45 PM
1. Eating Dunkin' Donuts all day
2. Swimming in the mall poll
3. Playing arcade games on my laptop all day
4. Running around my house shirtless as a workout
5. Listening to Taylor Swift and watching Leighton Meester all day
5. Getting mad over little things
6. Vacuuming when there's a lot of dirt on the carpet
7. Sweeping dust under the carpet when I'm too lazy to dump it in the trash
8. Arguing with my daughter's mom over financial issues and how much she cares for her boyfriend more than our daughter
9. Eating when I'm emotional
List your Guilty Pleasures and Bad Habits separately you can post it more than once on this thread
RE: Guilty Pleasures/Bad Habits - Fruitfly - 12-30-2011 07:28 AM
I'm an overly self-disciplined workaholic, but when I do have time:
1) Spontaneous Dancing: throwing down in the club, in the living room, in the backroom of Walmart when I'm alone, in the shoe store - anywhere is a good place to dance to house music.
2) Two hour gym sessions when I can afford it
3) Music I'd rather buy a new song than eat. No, I'm not kidding.
4) Fan and Gossip Sites (easy reading)
1) Crack caffeine junkie. I'd shoot up coffee if it were possible. An IV drip with Seattle's Best would be even better.
2) Being 5 minutes late to work. I think subconsciously its my rebellion against my employer.
3) Not paying attention to the outter world. I get so caught up in thought sometimes that I fail to say hello to people or forget where I put my keys or my jacket.
4) Saying yes to everyone. I hate disappointing people / I like to make others happy, so oftentimes I end up taking on more responsibility than anyone else around me. As a result, I push myself to the brink alot of times.
5) Fear of Intimacy. So many of my experiences showed me that loving someone to the very end of yourself gives them so much power over you that when they leave or hurt you, the pain is unbearable. It becomes all you're capable of, and the pain of being alone is more manageable than the pain of deep loss.
RE: Guilty Pleasures/Bad Habits - angiecakes1990 - 12-30-2011 09:29 PM
(2) im a eat oholic LMFAO i eat alot when im bored or stressed
(3) stay online 24/7 im bored this is my life LOL
(4) go to the beach whenever I can
(5) admit being a tomboy and loving it
(6) having a vid game obsession
(7) easily having crushes/obsessions on celebrity guys
(1) loosing my temple
(2) hate being watched when im doing something on the computer
(3) parents never knocking when they come into bathrooms
(4) Being Ultimate Shy - yeah im really shy
(5) when your disability kicks in i hate it
(6) when your uncle is bloody teasing you bout your celeb crushes (I had enough of that at work and school)
(7) never had ya first kiss dated 3 guys never had my kiss with any of them i just run off and it irritates you when you see someone kissing a person in front of you or you see ppl kissing in movies.
(8) afraid of dating cause my last bf cheated on me and i had enough hurt in my life to last a lifetime
(9) intending to repeat stuff
(10) Fear of Death
(11) Fear of Being Eaten
(12) Fear of flying and going on a big ship or small boat