ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Top gun 2? - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Top gun 2? (/showthread.php?tid=750)

Top gun 2? - toriwesley - 12-15-2011 02:59 PM

This is a completely random thought but my mom just said that Tom Cruise has been hinting around about the possibility of developing a sequel to 1986's Top Gun..

I recently told my mom that Tom Cruise taught Zac how to ride a motorcycle and she said that maybe Tom is looking for Zac to play him

If Maverick and Ice Man had a son, I'm sure he would look like zac.. brown hair blue eyes.. etc.

Just a random thought.. thought I'd post

RE: Top gun 2? - mirandagirl - 12-15-2011 03:05 PM

I would agree with Zac being in Top Gun 2

RE: Top gun 2? - toriwesley - 12-15-2011 03:23 PM

Yeah.. I mean it is just a big coincidence that Tom taught him and is now talking about Top Gun 2 of course it would be awhile to start writing and then filming with everything coming out for Zac but it would be a cool possibility

RE: Top gun 2? - mirandagirl - 12-15-2011 03:42 PM

I'm going to pray and hope this happens.

RE: Top gun 2? - toriwesley - 12-15-2011 03:52 PM

definitely, Top Gun was a popular movie for Tom, so we will have fans of his and the original movie to probably come see the sequel

RE: Top gun 2? - mirandagirl - 12-16-2011 02:26 PM

(12-15-2011 03:52 PM)toriwesley Wrote:  definitely, Top Gun was a popular movie for Tom, so we will have fans of his and the original movie to probably come see the sequel

Hopefully. Zac needs to ride a motorcycle, or shoot someone in a movie. I don't know, I just really want him to do something with action in it. This could be that project (minus the wanting Zac's character to shoot someone).

RE: Top gun 2? - toriwesley - 12-19-2011 02:30 AM

Tom just taught Zac how to ride a motorcycle... soo.... who knows Smile
as far as the shooting someone... well. it may give him some edge