ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
The Vampire Diaries - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Movies & TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Vampire Diaries (/showthread.php?tid=748)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: The Vampire Diaries - sweetrosie29 - 02-20-2012 04:22 PM

But it's nice to have a discussion like this thread is having and keeping it civil. As I said previous I have from the start lved Stefan/Elena together and will agree with you that there issome great moments with her and Damon and love Ian's portrayol of Damon.

It was nice from the clps I've seen in the net as I say we don't get it back on in the UK until next Tuesday that Stefan has acknowledged that Elena is stronger and has changed so I think they could work as a couple again even after all that has happened because she has seen him at his up most worst but still has faith in him.

RE: The Vampire Diaries - SLE - 02-20-2012 05:02 PM

The episode is good just to let you know I wont say more. I like in the U.S. so I have seen some newer episodes but we have a couple weeks before we get the new episodes or episode again and the one that there aversting looks really good because its a Damon flashback Smile. Im just wondering why dont you watch episodes online and keep up to date with the U.S. I have a site that has all these shows on and its free so if you want it just tell me and I'll give it to you here or PM you it. that is if you want it.

RE: The Vampire Diaries - sweetrosie29 - 02-21-2012 01:46 AM

Have to admit I do like it when they do the flash backs and we get a bit more information about Stefan and Damon and so far my favourite flash back was when they showed how Klaus and Stefan met and how Stefan got the necklace that he gave to Elena and the bonus seeing Paul in a suit Rolleyes he looks dam good.

And I am interested in seeing the one that's coming up when we get some more info about Damon that look's a really good episode.

I have tried some links to try and watch episodes but you generally have to pay or download a load of stuff so yes please I'd love a link thank you. What other shows do they do?

The reason I'm asking this is becuase I'ver started reading 'The Secret Circle' books and am really getting into them but we've not got the show over here and probably won't have for ages but I've got intrgiued by it.

I don't mind you can PM it me or just put it on here.

Smile

RE: The Vampire Diaries - SLE - 02-21-2012 02:16 PM

I was the same way for trying to find a decent site for tv shows this one you dont have to download or pay for anything else and there are a lot of shows you will look at the page and you would be like holly crap and the site does have The Secret Circle so you will be able to watch that. you also dont need to sign up for it. if you see a pop up that says please register for newer updates you just click the x button and you will be ready to watch. also the one link I use is Putlocker because that one you dont have to download or anything. heres the link.

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/

RE: The Vampire Diaries - sweetrosie29 - 02-22-2012 01:59 AM

Thanks for the link and I hope your well.

RE: The Vampire Diaries - SLE - 02-22-2012 02:55 AM

yeah its a good link hope it works for you. Im good. the next episode here in the states will be on March 15th well I might have to watch it online or tape it because when that episode airs I will be on vacation Smile

RE: The Vampire Diaries - sweetrosie29 - 02-22-2012 04:12 AM

Have a good vacation.

RE: The Vampire Diaries - ravenna - 02-22-2012 11:08 AM

15th march... WHAT?? this is the 3rd mini hiatus thingy theyve had. whats all that about. although im now a very happy girly im off to a vampire diaries convention in june Big Grin IAN HERE I COME Big GrinBig Grin

RE: The Vampire Diaries - SLE - 02-23-2012 12:35 AM

you are so lucky one of my facebook friends is going to be meeting Paul Wesley in a couple days at a convention. I was like if I lived in Florida I would totally go to all the conventions she goes to I live in Wisconsin they never have any of those here. lol yeah there has been a lot of gaps in it but probably sometime in April there will be like 6 episodes in a row or something. I hate the waiting but its all worth it in the end. and Thanks 2 weeks from today I'm going Smile

RE: The Vampire Diaries - sweetrosie29 - 03-16-2012 09:37 AM

(02-22-2012 02:55 AM)SLE Wrote:  yeah its a good link hope it works for you. Im good. the next episode here in the states will be on March 15th well I might have to watch it online or tape it because when that episode airs I will be on vacation Smile
Hope you had a good vacation and just wanted to let you know that I tried the link and it works fine, so once again thanks.

I just wish that they would end up with Stefan and Elena back together at some point Paul's portrayal as Stefan and his struggles are just heartbreaking SadSadSad