ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
The Official I'm Back Again Thread (Returning Members Post Here) - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ZEFRON.COM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: The Official I'm Back Again Thread (Returning Members Post Here) (/showthread.php?tid=743)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: The Official I'm Back Again Thread (Returning Members Post Here) - cblodg - 06-17-2013 10:34 AM

People said the same about me. Don't let it bother you. Like you said, they were more than likely going to leave anyway.

RE: The Official I'm Back Again Thread (Returning Members Post Here) - Firefly - 07-19-2013 02:13 PM

Hey guys. Lol I haven't really actively been on here for about half a year, but I hope that's enough time that qualifies me to post on here haha. I really miss chatting on here. Has it gotten any more active?

RE: The Official I'm Back Again Thread (Returning Members Post Here) - Londonlipton - 07-19-2013 03:13 PM

Welcome back... to be fair I haven't been around much. Life got busy. So not sure if much has changed, I think Bee and Steph are trying to change things again. Smile

RE: The Official I'm Back Again Thread (Returning Members Post Here) - Stephanie - 07-27-2013 05:03 AM

Sadly I feel like a returning member myself around here. Moderator or not I haven't been the best at logging on as often as I should. None of us really have or else the forum wouldn't be in so lonely. Yes ...... there is a little hope that Bee and I can get stuff going but the whole admin side of things isn't really happening.