ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
The Official I'm Back Again Thread (Returning Members Post Here) - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ZEFRON.COM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: The Official I'm Back Again Thread (Returning Members Post Here) (/showthread.php?tid=743)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: The Official I'm Back Again Thread (Returning Members Post Here) - SLE - 07-06-2012 11:29 PM

thanks I am glad to be back. coming on here gives me more Zac news that I didnt know lol so i will for sure keep coming back on each and everyday and post. Smile

RE: The Official I'm Back Again Thread (Returning Members Post Here) - mirandagirl - 07-06-2012 11:32 PM

(07-06-2012 11:29 PM)SLE Wrote:  thanks I am glad to be back. coming on here gives me more Zac news that I didnt know lol so i will for sure keep coming back on each and everyday and post. Smile

I think there's a Vampire Diaries section too.

RE: The Official I'm Back Again Thread (Returning Members Post Here) - SLE - 07-06-2012 11:44 PM

yeah I know about The Vampire Diaires section because when I was on the fourm before I always posted in there. I will post in there but I havent seen so many Stefan and Elena fans ever in one place because i'm a Damon and Elena shipper and when i psoted about it or the show I felt like I was getting ganged up on lol.

RE: The Official I'm Back Again Thread (Returning Members Post Here) - mirandagirl - 07-06-2012 11:47 PM

It's alright. You won't get ganged up on.

RE: The Official I'm Back Again Thread (Returning Members Post Here) - SLE - 07-06-2012 11:53 PM

I wasnt getting ganged up on much but I felt like the odd man out because most of them ship Stefan and Elena and I ship Elena and Damon lol.

RE: The Official I'm Back Again Thread (Returning Members Post Here) - Stephanie - 07-07-2012 12:50 AM

(07-06-2012 11:53 PM)SLE Wrote:  I wasnt getting ganged up on much but I felt like the odd man out because most of them ship Stefan and Elena and I ship Elena and Damon lol.

lol MOST people on this forum are decent but there are a few who will pick a fight with anyone for fun. It's kinda sad. Stay clear of those people. You'll notice them because they will always be the one who tries to talk kinda mean and then tells everyone else they were being picked on. Kinda like people do when they are like young and don't know how to communicate properly Tongue

RE: The Official I'm Back Again Thread (Returning Members Post Here) - SLE - 07-07-2012 03:05 AM

Yeah I will for sure look out for those people. I'll just not post in a thread that there on or something lol. I'm not one to pick up fights or get into any.

RE: The Official I'm Back Again Thread (Returning Members Post Here) - amillionlights - 07-07-2012 06:40 AM

(07-06-2012 11:53 PM)SLE Wrote:  I wasnt getting ganged up on much but I felt like the odd man out because most of them ship Stefan and Elena and I ship Elena and Damon lol.

I'm not a Damon/Elena shipper but I won't gang up on you.
I'm not that sort of person. I respect people's opinions. I can remember you from last time. Smile

RE: The Official I'm Back Again Thread (Returning Members Post Here) - Firefly - 07-08-2012 12:28 AM

who are Damon and Elena lol Smile

RE: The Official I'm Back Again Thread (Returning Members Post Here) - Stephanie - 07-08-2012 12:36 AM

(07-08-2012 12:28 AM)Firefly Wrote:  who are Damon and Elena lol Smile

Characters from the Vampire Diaries babe. It's a TV series. It's about vampires and stuff like that with a love story in it.