ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
The Lucky One - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Projects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: The Lucky One (/showthread.php?tid=72)

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 05-08-2012 08:39 PM

Dear John made the most out of any Sparks film. The Notebook actually did alright at the BO, but nothing spectacular which is probably how TLO will do.

RE: The Lucky One - Fearless - 05-08-2012 08:54 PM

well hopefully the BO on TLO will at least reach to 100 million worldwide

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 05-08-2012 09:00 PM

Maybe. Hopefully.
*fingers crossed*

RE: The Lucky One - ravenna - 05-09-2012 07:51 AM

i was supposed to be going to see this tonight but im still half way through the book so i dont know whether to wait until ive finished it or just go and see it.

RE: The Lucky One - BEE. - 05-09-2012 02:32 PM

It was awkward watching those love scene while sitting next to my mum...

But I felt that it WAS better seeing the story rather than reading it, but I'm still not really liking it. /:
I still couldn't see Zac as Logan, even though he did a really good job! The scene with the tree house still made me feel like it was the only really interesting thing in the book/film, even though I knew what was going to happen I was thinking 'Omg. D: S:' hahaha!
The kid who plays Ben annoyed me, but I don't know why.

I'm still thinking about it. Wouldn't surprise me if in a few months/in a years time I change my mind completely and prefer the film to the book. That has happened before...

RE: The Lucky One - CazzyZaccy24 - 05-09-2012 03:05 PM

I just came back from seeing the Lucky one,Big Grin I thought it was really good, Zac was alsome in it, but then again he is alsome in everything he does.Big Grin even if some of his films don't get good reviewsAngry he can't say he didn't do well,Undecided you can see he is a fantastic actor and that he works hard and to try and get the films as good as he can.Smile

The Lucky on is alsome, I was saying to my cousin who is also a hugh Zac fan that Taylor is the Lucky oneWinkBlush getting to do those scenes with him.Wink

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 05-09-2012 03:07 PM

(05-09-2012 07:51 AM)Hayley Wrote:  i was supposed to be going to see this tonight but im still half way through the book so i dont know whether to wait until ive finished it or just go and see it.

Since they did change some stuff in the movie, then maybe watch the movie first before reading it. I only say that because I did finish the book first.

RE: The Lucky One - d. b. wilyumz - 05-10-2012 11:56 AM

(05-09-2012 07:51 AM)Hayley Wrote:  i was supposed to be going to see this tonight but im still half way through the book so i dont know whether to wait until ive finished it or just go and see it.

Depending on your location, you may be out of time. This may be the last day TLO is playing in your area theaters. Check your local listings to be sure.

RE: The Lucky One - michelle. - 05-10-2012 02:59 PM

I'm kind of going crazy because I still haven't gotten to see this!

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 05-10-2012 03:13 PM

I'm sorry. :'(