ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
The Lucky One - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Projects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: The Lucky One (/showthread.php?tid=72)

RE: The Lucky One - angiecakes1990 - 05-02-2012 08:15 PM

yeah chess scene Logan just got hussled haha LOL
i like the logan and ben hug that was soo cute

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 05-02-2012 09:36 PM

When Logan gave Ben his dog tag, d'awwww (':

RE: The Lucky One - Fearless - 05-03-2012 03:13 AM

*SPOILER ALERT! DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCH THE MOVIE*

You know, at first I really hated Clayton cause he's just rude but in the end, I got all sad for him when he passed away Tongue

RE: The Lucky One - d. b. wilyumz - 05-03-2012 09:23 AM

(05-03-2012 03:13 AM)Fearless Wrote:  You know, at first I really hated Clayton cause he's just rude but in the end, I got all sad for him when he passed away Tongue

Cheap melodrama. They didn't have the guts to let the bad guy stay bad. See also: Sharpay in each of the HSM episodes. Disney had to bring her back into the group so everyone would be happy, instead of having her standing in a corner, grinding her teeth and plotting revenge, which is what the character would really do.

RE: The Lucky One - Fearless - 05-03-2012 09:50 AM

(05-03-2012 09:23 AM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(05-03-2012 03:13 AM)Fearless Wrote:  You know, at first I really hated Clayton cause he's just rude but in the end, I got all sad for him when he passed away Tongue

Cheap melodrama. They didn't have the guts to let the bad guy stay bad. See also: Sharpay in each of the HSM episodes. Disney had to bring her back into the group so everyone would be happy, instead of having her standing in a corner, grinding her teeth and plotting revenge, which is what the character would really do.

I think Disney has to do it since she's like the only antagonist in the movie. I always notice Sharpay is the antagonist from the 1st to the last HSM. She's a bad guy then turns into a good guy. Same that happens to 2 and 3 but I didn't really find it a problem though

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 05-04-2012 11:32 PM

That's how all the antagonists in Sparks movies are. You either like that set-up and like Sparks movies, or you don't.

RE: The Lucky One - Stephanie - 05-05-2012 01:05 AM

(05-04-2012 11:32 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  

That's how all the antagonists in Sparks movies are. You either like that set-up and like Sparks movies, or you don't.

That's exactly what I was about to say. Either you like how they are set up or you don't. It's just how Nick Sparks movies are. There are like four no matter what things that each of his movies have.

1) They all take place in the south
2) Someone always dies good or bad
3) There is something about God in each of them
4) There's love and sex...or some sort of passionate scene

RE: The Lucky One - d. b. wilyumz - 05-05-2012 01:26 AM

(05-03-2012 09:50 AM)Fearless Wrote:  I think Disney has to do it since she's like the only antagonist in the movie. I always notice Sharpay is the antagonist from the 1st to the last HSM. She's a bad guy then turns into a good guy. Same that happens to 2 and 3 but I didn't really find it a problem though

They didn't have to do it, but in order to achieve a complete happy ending, they had Sharpay reconcile with the others. In real life, people like Sharpay aren't good losers.

RE: The Lucky One - Fearless - 05-05-2012 03:37 AM

You know, I wasn't expecting this movie will earn 22 million dollars on the BO tbh. I was actually afraid it's gonna be like CSC. but I'm glad it turned out well

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 05-05-2012 03:08 PM

The domestic BO is up to $44 million right now ($50 million including foreign BO)