ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
The Lucky One - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Projects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: The Lucky One (/showthread.php?tid=72)

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 04-30-2012 09:52 PM

I was always taught it's not okay to put movies or music online, but that's just coming from where I live.

RE: The Lucky One - angiecakes1990 - 04-30-2012 09:54 PM

yeah but i don't put them online i just watch them online
its the same rule with here too but ppl don't really care

im a rule breaker haha

RE: The Lucky One - SLE - 04-30-2012 10:06 PM

I will admit I have watched some movies on that site and I have seen that The Lucky One is on that site right now I checked yesturday. if they say its a copy right or its iegal then why do they have that site up Im sure it would have been taken down by now. I havent watched any movies on there lately but I do check from time to time see whats on but The Lucky One is now on that site.

RE: The Lucky One - angiecakes1990 - 04-30-2012 10:28 PM

yeah I know I watched it this morning.
crap sound eh

yeah if it was illegal they would of taken it down by now

RE: The Lucky One - d. b. wilyumz - 05-01-2012 09:26 AM

(04-30-2012 10:06 PM)SLE Wrote:  ...if they say its a copy right or its iegal then why do they have that site up Im sure it would have been taken down by now.

The site probably originates in some place where the studio can't get at them legally or quickly, places like Belarus or China. I am sure that Warner Brothers does not approve of the free webcaste of its newly released films.

RE: The Lucky One - toriwesley - 05-01-2012 02:15 PM

someone pm me these sites haha, I've already been in the theatre twice can't afford to go again

RE: The Lucky One - angiecakes1990 - 05-01-2012 03:32 PM

yeah but it don't matter

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 05-01-2012 04:14 PM

I've always been taught to see a movie in theaters, or wait til it comes out on DVD.

Ex. Someone had a 'bootleg' copy of The Blind Side and wanted to show people in my class, I felt so bad that I pretty much made my teacher not show it.

RE: The Lucky One - angiecakes1990 - 05-01-2012 04:35 PM

i always been taught like that too
but hey nearly everyone is getting copy movies these days

and well my mum asks a friend who happens to be a cop and he said
you can have copy movies but if you sell them its illegal

RE: The Lucky One - lashay12 - 05-01-2012 06:36 PM

someone give miss Miranda a medal for doing everything right and being so perfect. >>>claps her hands>>> give her a round of applause everyone. yes she just soo PER FECT NOT LMAORolleyes

anyway i see movies in theaters too but heck everyone can't afford to see movies in theaters. so i say if you can see a movie in the cheapest way possible am all for it as long as its legal. .Big Grin