ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
The Lucky One - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Projects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: The Lucky One (/showthread.php?tid=72)

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 04-20-2012 04:45 PM

(04-20-2012 02:24 PM)toriwesley Wrote:  about to go see it.. with my parents..... -.- this is gonna be awkward as hell.

It's not that awkward. I just got back from seeing the 2pm showing, and it was packed. Girls my age on one side of the theater and old ladies on the other. The old ladies enjoyed it too.

RE: The Lucky One - SLE - 04-20-2012 08:37 PM

lol Im going to see it tomorrow with my mom. I cant wait to see it. I hear from some people on here that it was good and was blown away by Zacs performance so that is good I cant wait to see the movie Smile

RE: The Lucky One - KnightswhosayZAC21 - 04-20-2012 09:14 PM

Just saw it and loved it! Zac did a great job. I was very proud. Now I just have to finish reading the book. Sparks books have always been hard for me to finish. But now I'll just picture zac and that should help. Wink Haha

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 04-20-2012 11:20 PM

I just saw the movie today, and it was amazing. Zac's performance was perfect. His portrayal of a marine was on point. Taylor and the rest of the cast had spot on performances as well.

The theater was actually packed full when I went which I didn't expect since I saw it at 2pm in the afternoon. Lots of girls my age (19+ years old) and old ladies (grandma age).

RE: The Lucky One - d. b. wilyumz - 04-21-2012 11:54 AM

Re: old ladies (grandmas)

Ha ha, in addition to the tween girls, we've long known that their moms were also rabid Zac fans. Now that he's doing mature roles, maybe the grandma Zac fans are coming out of the closet.[/b]

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 04-21-2012 12:03 PM

Also whenever there were Logan/Keith scenes, I thought "Logan could totally beat him up and it would hurt"
Zac portrayed a rough and tough marine with PTSD very well.

RE: The Lucky One - d. b. wilyumz - 04-21-2012 12:09 PM

No one has mentioned it, but Zac dances in two scenes in The Lucky One - only about 3 seconds total screen time, but you've gotta be thankful for what you can get.

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 04-21-2012 12:54 PM

(04-21-2012 12:09 PM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  No one has mentioned it, but Zac dances in two scenes in The Lucky One - only about 3 seconds total screen time, but you've gotta be thankful for what you can get.

The dances with Beth were sweet. You could feel the chemistry between them. The whole theater went Awwww at that scene, laughed at the Logan and Ben parts, and some occasional "noises" during the sex scenes.

The dances with Ben were adorable. Zac always seem to have good chemistry with kids in movies.
I feel the need to acknowledge all of the males that liked The Lucky One (I probably have a problem; I know)

[Image: sb60js.jpg]

[Image: 15r1d13.jpg]

[Image: j0fm0w.jpg]

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 04-21-2012 07:41 PM

I should really stop posting these

[Image: 20p203n.jpg]

RE: The Lucky One - toriwesley - 04-21-2012 08:43 PM

Yeah I liked it a lot, hmmm.. I always think I want more then realize its just cause I want more moments of Zac bliss haha.
Other then that I think that it was a really good movie, I must say Taylor Schilling shocked me with how she really did get Beth down to a point, I felt her emotions and that is usually hard for me to do.
I think Zac did a really good job too, he wasn't supposed to be as emotional so he portrayed the strong marine with a haunting memory very well.
It was beautiful.. Also.. with the sex scenes... Very nice very nice wahah. The noises were a nice touch lol.. It was awesome.. I want to see it again just cause I was with my parents and I want to take my friends
also.. I think it was more sexual then most nicolas sparks films.. which was an added bonus