ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
The Lucky One - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Projects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: The Lucky One (/showthread.php?tid=72)

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 04-19-2012 06:00 AM

Going Friday with friends, and Sunday with my family.

RE: The Lucky One - SLE - 04-19-2012 12:56 PM

thats cool I would have went tomorrow the day it opened but I had something done today so I wont be heald enough to go tomorrow but I am going Saturday i cant wait to see it Smile

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 04-19-2012 01:45 PM

I was gonna go Friday night, but I have something else I have to go to that night, so I'm going early afternoon with my anatomy class friends.

& then on Sunday with my family.

I hope you have fun at the movie

RE: The Lucky One - toriwesley - 04-19-2012 06:24 PM

I know I'm seeing it multiple times because I've told so many people to come with me and see it LOL.
But I really want to go to the midnight showing tonight.. not sure if its gonna happen,
I know I won't get sick of zac.. but the movie prices will kill me after a while

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 04-19-2012 07:05 PM

They don't have a midnight showing for it in my city. AND I LIVE IN THE SOUTH.
That's like the largest demographic for Nicholas Sparks movies.

RE: The Lucky One - innejprincess2 - 04-20-2012 09:50 AM

Zac will be on
Rachael Ray
from twitter-
Rach's Culinary Team‏@RRShowCooks
it was superstar @ZacEfron!!! Rumor has it, he LOVED our green room food. Don't miss him on the @RachaelRayShow this Mon 4/23

RE: The Lucky One - SLE - 04-20-2012 10:03 AM

were I live there wasnt a midnight showing either but I wouldnt go and see it that late and also it would be more money. but Im really excited Im going to see it tomorrow Smile

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 04-20-2012 12:31 PM

I'm going to see it in a few hours.

RE: The Lucky One - cosmic bliss - 04-20-2012 12:58 PM

OH
My
God

I cannot wait to see it again!!!!!!! If I didn't have to be home for after school today I would've watched it again right away!!
The movie did exactly what it set out to do. Beautiful scenery and cinematography.. a thoughtful love story. Made me feel many emotions.. happiness, sadness, love, lust.. I totally got Beth's feeling of being trapped by cirmcumstances. Blythe rocked.
I hope Zac is satisfied knowing that he accomplished portraying this character perfectly.. and seriously, to see him on the big screen like this is almost TOO much
LE SIGH

I was truly surprised that Zac and Taylor had such good chemistry. Smile She was very good and complimented Zac in this movie well.
I actually teared up at a couple of her scenes!

RE: The Lucky One - toriwesley - 04-20-2012 02:24 PM

about to go see it.. with my parents..... -.- this is gonna be awkward as hell.