ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
The Lucky One - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Projects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: The Lucky One (/showthread.php?tid=72)

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 04-14-2012 04:12 PM

It would probably help him gain a larger male audience if he did a blockbuster film, but I kind of agree with what the critic said on that one though.
& Just because this is worth noting that an actual marine saw The Lucky One and really enjoyed it could be a good thing.

[Image: i42txu.jpg]

RE: The Lucky One - d. b. wilyumz - 04-15-2012 11:07 AM

(04-14-2012 04:12 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  ... this is worth noting that an actual marine saw The Lucky One and really enjoyed it could be a good thing.

In that particular case, the movie was brought to the Marine, a special screening at Camp Pendleton; there's a big difference between that and a Marine seeing the TLO ads and deciding to go to a theater and see it. It's just not going to pull a large male audience, but hopefully the males who do see it will decide that Zac's no longer that singin' and dancin' kid that made them puke every time their sister played HSM 1-3.

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 04-15-2012 11:44 AM

(04-15-2012 11:07 AM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(04-14-2012 04:12 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  ... this is worth noting that an actual marine saw The Lucky One and really enjoyed it could be a good thing.

In that particular case, the movie was brought to the Marine, a special screening at Camp Pendleton; there's a big difference between that and a Marine seeing the TLO ads and deciding to go to a theater and see it. It's just not going to pull a large male audience, but hopefully the males who do see it will decide that Zac's no longer that singin' and dancin' kid that made them puke every time their sister played HSM 1-3.

That one wasn't from the Camp Pendleton screening. I don't want to say exactly where for privacy reasons, but it wasn't the Pendleton screening. It's still something for guys (marines) to say the movie was good.

RE: The Lucky One - d. b. wilyumz - 04-15-2012 04:27 PM

...It's still something for guys (marines) to say the movie was good.
[/quote]

I agree. I'm just predicting that a lot of guys aren't going to go see it on their own and discover that they actually liked it.

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 04-15-2012 05:33 PM

That is probably true though.

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 04-18-2012 09:11 PM

It just makes me smile whenever guys say they liked The Lucky One

[Image: j66fl0.jpg]

RE: The Lucky One - angiecakes1990 - 04-18-2012 09:39 PM

yea TLO comes out here for us aussies today XD

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 04-18-2012 09:56 PM

1 1/2 days til its out in the US

RE: The Lucky One - blueyes - 04-18-2012 10:21 PM

i might go see it SundaySmile

RE: The Lucky One - SLE - 04-18-2012 11:00 PM

I'm going to see the movie Saturday and I am so excited I cant wait to see it. Smile