ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
The Lucky One - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Projects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: The Lucky One (/showthread.php?tid=72)

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 03-17-2012 08:40 PM

(03-17-2012 05:54 PM)Zanessa-h-s-m-2 Wrote:  You know, WB don't even released the movie in France... That sucks too.

Have you seen this? http://the-lucky-one-in-france.skyrock.com/

RE: The Lucky One - nicolefearless - 03-17-2012 10:54 PM

I SERIOUSLY CANNOT WAIT! CAN IT BE APRIL ALREADY!

RE: The Lucky One - Zanessa-h-s-m-2 - 03-18-2012 04:52 AM

(03-17-2012 08:40 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  
(03-17-2012 05:54 PM)Zanessa-h-s-m-2 Wrote:  You know, WB don't even released the movie in France... That sucks too.

Have you seen this? http://the-lucky-one-in-france.skyrock.com/

Yeah, it's friends of mine who have created it. But, I'm not sure this is enough. You know, we tried e-mail, phone calls, TT on Twitter, messages on FB and Twitter on WB accounts but they are ignoring us Sad

RE: The Lucky One - d. b. wilyumz - 03-18-2012 12:07 PM

(03-17-2012 05:04 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  That sucks. Wouldn't the marketing for TLO be similar to that of The Last Song and Dear John? Or even be the same as marketing The Vow?

I would think so. I'm just saying that I hope they give it the maximum marketing effort that a romantic drama deserves. But studios can be unpredictable - the people who were there when they made the movie might not be there now, or someone will assume that Titanic will soak up all the box office for the romantic drama audience so let's not waste our marketing budget on TLO, etc.

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 03-18-2012 12:57 PM

(03-18-2012 12:07 PM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(03-17-2012 05:04 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  That sucks. Wouldn't the marketing for TLO be similar to that of The Last Song and Dear John? Or even be the same as marketing The Vow?

I would think so. I'm just saying that I hope they give it the maximum marketing effort that a romantic drama deserves. But studios can be unpredictable - the people who were there when they made the movie might not be there now, or someone will assume that Titanic will soak up all the box office for the romantic drama audience so let's not waste our marketing budget on TLO, etc.

Ah, I see.

RE: The Lucky One - toriwesley - 03-19-2012 01:02 AM

I did a speech yesterday in class about being a fan of zac, I showed everybody the trailer, gave one of my classmates the book which she is going to share with others and now we are going to plan to go see it when it comes out.

(which will probably be my third time at that point lol)

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 03-19-2012 06:26 AM

(03-19-2012 01:02 AM)toriwesley Wrote:  I did a speech yesterday in class about being a fan of zac, I showed everybody the trailer, gave one of my classmates the book which she is going to share with others and now we are going to plan to go see it when it comes out.

(which will probably be my third time at that point lol)

I showed my class TLO trailer too, but for an entirely different reason

RE: The Lucky One - Firefly - 03-19-2012 04:00 PM

i did too, but i showed the pg version of the trailer

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 03-19-2012 06:08 PM

I just showed the main trailer. Pretty much everyone in my class wants to see it. A few guys said they wanted to because of the military stuff, but not many.

RE: The Lucky One - SLE - 03-20-2012 03:06 PM

I just got done reading the book so now I am really excited to see the movie. I should the trailer to my friend but shes not a huge fan of Zac so i dont know if she will see it but I know I will. I cant wait to see this movie.