ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
The Lucky One - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Projects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: The Lucky One (/showthread.php?tid=72)

RE: The Lucky One - SLE - 02-03-2012 01:22 PM

I'm really excited for this movie. I have been excited for all of Zac's movies but this one I so cant wait. I haven't read the book but I will once they re-puplish it and Zac is on the cover. One of my friends read that book and said it was good. So i have been waiting hard to read it. Zac looks amazing in the film he I agree he looks smoking hot in the uniform and its more his mature role. I cant wait to see it. Smile

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 02-03-2012 03:00 PM

(02-03-2012 01:22 PM)SLE Wrote:  I'm really excited for this movie. I have been excited for all of Zac's movies but this one I so cant wait. I haven't read the book but I will once they re-puplish it and Zac is on the cover. One of my friends read that book and said it was good. So i have been waiting hard to read it. Zac looks amazing in the film he I agree he looks smoking hot in the uniform and its more his mature role. I cant wait to see it. Smile

Agreed with everything you said, except I read the book (:

RE: The Lucky One - SLE - 02-03-2012 03:28 PM

lucky you already read it. I'm waiting hard like I said but I'm excited to read the book the trailer looks amazing and I also want to read the book before I see the movie so then I wouldnt be surprised or be shocked on what happens lol.

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 02-03-2012 05:26 PM

(02-03-2012 03:28 PM)SLE Wrote:  lucky you already read it. I'm waiting hard like I said but I'm excited to read the book the trailer looks amazing and I also want to read the book before I see the movie so then I wouldnt be surprised or be shocked on what happens lol.

I think I've probably read the book twice now.

RE: The Lucky One - SLE - 02-03-2012 10:20 PM

Thats cool before I know it I will have the book and read it as fast as I can lol.

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 02-03-2012 10:36 PM

It was so good that I finished it in 2 days.

RE: The Lucky One - SLE - 02-03-2012 10:38 PM

cool I'm usually like that also if I read a book thats so good I usually get it done in matter of a couple days.

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 02-04-2012 01:37 PM

I just really enjoyed this book, which is surprising since I normally don't like books like this.

RE: The Lucky One - SLE - 02-04-2012 11:44 PM

yeah I agree since it is a Nickolas Sparks book its going to be sad I'm sure at least one person in the book dies. but dont tell me because I want to read it myself and find out lol.

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 02-05-2012 12:14 AM

Okay, I won't say anything about it.