ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
The Lucky One - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Projects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: The Lucky One (/showthread.php?tid=72)

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 01-29-2012 10:01 PM

(01-29-2012 09:34 PM)toriwesley Wrote:  Did any of you see the tweet from nicholas sparks saying that the lucky one might be his fans favorite movie adaption of any of his books.
This is what he said:
#TheLuckyOne with Zac Efron comes out on April 20th, and I couldn't be more excited. This might be everyone's favorite film from my books.

I saw that. Didn't he tweet it like a while back ago? Like a couple weeks?

RE: The Lucky One - KateZE - 01-29-2012 10:30 PM

that'd be odd he'd say that just when The Vow is coming out?

RE: The Lucky One - nicolefearless - 01-29-2012 10:41 PM

can't wait for this!

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 01-29-2012 11:53 PM

(01-29-2012 10:30 PM)KateZE Wrote:  that'd be odd he'd say that just when The Vow is coming out?

He said it a few weeks ago.
The Vow isn't a Nicholas Sparks movie.

RE: The Lucky One - KateZE - 01-30-2012 04:15 PM

Comment from vet on TLO: Great to hear this from one who worked with Hicks and Zac.

I worked on the film,a combate vet and an enlisted grunt from 2/5. This film has kept to the reality of what us Vets coming home would feel. Day to day, the crew and cast where relaying on how real this could feel to hold true value of the situation. The Mr.Hicks and the rest of the crew always wanted as much validation of how us vets felt. I am honored to have worked on this and dispite what critics have said about casting. Zac and Taylor have gained my respect and appreciation to their art. Mr.Hicks and Ravi D. Mehta (executive producer)shared this movie magic by allowing me to be part of this movie. As well as some fellow real U.S. Marines in the film. He has truely understood our passion as we have shared his as a story tell.
Posted by Pablo. 28/01/2012 04:37:54 PM

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 01-30-2012 07:09 PM

(01-30-2012 04:15 PM)KateZE Wrote:  Comment from vet on TLO: Great to hear this from one who worked with Hicks and Zac.

I worked on the film,a combate vet and an enlisted grunt from 2/5. This film has kept to the reality of what us Vets coming home would feel. Day to day, the crew and cast where relaying on how real this could feel to hold true value of the situation. The Mr.Hicks and the rest of the crew always wanted as much validation of how us vets felt. I am honored to have worked on this and dispite what critics have said about casting. Zac and Taylor have gained my respect and appreciation to their art. Mr.Hicks and Ravi D. Mehta (executive producer)shared this movie magic by allowing me to be part of this movie. As well as some fellow real U.S. Marines in the film. He has truely understood our passion as we have shared his as a story tell.
Posted by Pablo. 28/01/2012 04:37:54 PM

THIS!

RE: The Lucky One - Fruitfly - 02-02-2012 08:44 AM

Forgot to mention, my Sappho friends really love Nicholas Sparks (ack!) so this movie will pull some lesbians as well as straight women.

RE: The Lucky One - d. b. wilyumz - 02-02-2012 10:25 AM

(02-02-2012 08:44 AM)Fruitfly Wrote:  Forgot to mention, my Sappho friends really love Nicholas Sparks (ack!) so this movie will pull some lesbians as well as straight women.

I am befuddled. What is it about Sparks that interests lesbians? (I know this is off-topic, but enquiring minds want to know!).

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 02-02-2012 01:36 PM

2 months til The Lucky One! Big Grin

RE: The Lucky One - d. b. wilyumz - 02-03-2012 09:58 AM

(02-02-2012 01:36 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  2 months til The Lucky One! Big Grin

Eleven weeks, or 77 days and about three hours, to be precise (that is, for us common folk; I suppose there will be a premiere screening a few days earlier).