ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
The Lucky One - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Projects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: The Lucky One (/showthread.php?tid=72)

RE: The Lucky One - elle1234 - 01-18-2012 01:27 PM

(01-18-2012 08:46 AM)cosmic bliss Wrote:  very interesting...
You can ask Zac anything you want!

RE: The Lucky One - KateZE - 01-18-2012 03:16 PM

just read news about the band playing on the Lucky One...
I don't know how to make a spoiler box so quit reading if you don't want any details.

Hot Cajun group Zydeco Experience will be playing Dance Everybody! Salsa type rhythm, quick, sexy..can't wait to see Zac dance to this. Probably on their first Date

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 01-18-2012 06:52 PM

(01-18-2012 03:16 PM)KateZE Wrote:  just read news about the band playing on the Lucky One...
I don't know how to make a spoiler box so quit reading if you don't want any details.

Hot Cajun group Zydeco Experience will be playing Dance Everybody! Salsa type rhythm, quick, sexy..can't wait to see Zac dance to this. Probably on their first Date

If you read the book, then you already know about that scene.

RE: The Lucky One - Firefly - 01-18-2012 11:09 PM

(01-18-2012 01:27 PM)elle1234 Wrote:  

so, is zac going to do a question and answer video like csc

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 01-18-2012 11:32 PM

(01-18-2012 11:09 PM)Firefly Wrote:  
(01-18-2012 01:27 PM)elle1234 Wrote:  

so, is zac going to do a question and answer video like csc

I don't know.
I think so, but don't quote me on it.

RE: The Lucky One - Firefly - 01-18-2012 11:43 PM

ten why r they asking for questions?

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 01-19-2012 11:01 AM

So Zac can answer them....

I just don't know if he is going to answer them in the same manor as he did with CSC fan questions.

RE: The Lucky One - d. b. wilyumz - 01-19-2012 11:05 AM

(01-14-2012 05:55 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  I heard lots of good things about Scott Hicks.

Excerpted from Wikipedia:

Hicks is best known as the screenwriter and director of Shine, the Oscar-winning biopic of pianist David Helfgott. Geoffrey Rush won the Academy Award for Best Actor for his portrayal as Helfgott, and the film was also nominated for Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Armin Mueller-Stahl), Best Director, Best Film Editing, Best Music, Original Dramatic Score, Best Picture, and Best Writing-Screenplay Written Directly for the Screen. The AFI Awards gave it significant recognition as well, with nine nominations total.

Hicks's first Hollywood studio film Snow Falling on Cedars (1999) starring Ethan Hawke, Max von Sydow, and Sam Shepard also received an Academy Award nomination. This was followed in 2001 by the adaptation of Stephen King's novel Hearts in Atlantis starring Anthony Hopkins.

After working on Hearts in Atlantis, Hicks decided to take time off and enjoy living at home. In that time, he fell into working on television commercials. Hicks also enjoyed success in the world of American television commercials (which he terms "multi-million dollar mini-movies") – one of which was inducted into the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York.

More than six years later, Hicks resurfaced as a director in No Reservations. He followed that up with a more personal project, shooting a feature-length documentary on the iconic composer Philip Glass. This film premiered at the 2007 Toronto International Film Festival to great acclaim and has since been released in the U.S. and at film festivals around the world.

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 01-19-2012 11:14 AM

Based on what we know about Scott Hicks, I'm not worried about how TLO is going to turn out.

RE: The Lucky One - Firefly - 01-19-2012 06:36 PM

it's going to be fabulous!