ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
The Lucky One - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Projects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: The Lucky One (/showthread.php?tid=72)

RE: The Lucky One - Fearless - 10-14-2011 04:11 AM

okay, so i read on the nicholas sparks live chat thingy and he's coming to my country in two days! wow! if im lucky, i might be able to meet him and ask about TLO!

RE: The Lucky One - Fearless - 10-14-2011 06:04 AM

yeah Smile im so excited! we might get new pics and a poster once the trailer comes out

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 10-14-2011 10:14 AM

Patience is a virtue

RE: The Lucky One - Fearless - 10-14-2011 07:49 PM

@mirandagirl amen Smile

wait, so the girl in the picture is Elizabeth?

RE: The Lucky One - mirandagirl - 10-15-2011 02:47 PM

Yes....

RE: The Lucky One - Fearless - 10-16-2011 01:22 AM

really? i thought it was another girl

RE: The Lucky One - d. b. wilyumz - 10-16-2011 11:43 AM

(10-14-2011 01:56 AM)Fearless Wrote:  zac will be good in this. trust me. i know zac can act. he really can. people are going to be surprised he's acting skills in this movie lol it's not gonna be like csc.

No one is worried about Zac's acting. The concern regarding this movie is that it is another romantic drama - his third in a row, and these kinds of movies almost never do well at the box office, get serious attention from critics, or do anything to expand his male audience (if anything, it repels his potential male audience, who see him as just the star of those icky "chick flicks").

Since most of you are "chicks" you won't see any problem with Zac doing lots of romantic dramas, you love 'em. But if he's going to have a long career in movies, he's got to establish himself as a star who can pull in a big male audience too.

RE: The Lucky One - Fearless - 10-17-2011 04:46 AM

well, he does have upcoming movies which can gain more male audience. who knows, this movie might be a big box office hit. it's not like csc where they didn't really promoted it well. i think TLO might be a little bit better in the box office since there are a lot of nicholas sparks fans out there
omg! nicholas sparks is coming to my country on october 28!(friday). too bad i have school :/ well, it's 5pm so maybe i can catch up though...but still, if i met him on a book show on that day, i'll be asking how was zac in TLO! lol

RE: The Lucky One - Firefly - 10-18-2011 11:56 PM

lol can't u get excused from school or something

RE: The Lucky One - angiecakes1990 - 10-19-2011 03:12 AM

(10-17-2011 04:46 AM)Fearless Wrote:  well, he does have upcoming movies which can gain more male audience. who knows, this movie might be a big box office hit. it's not like csc where they didn't really promoted it well. i think TLO might be a little bit better in the box office since there are a lot of nicholas sparks fans out there
omg! nicholas sparks is coming to my country on october 28!(friday). too bad i have school :/ well, it's 5pm so maybe i can catch up though...but still, if i met him on a book show on that day, i'll be asking how was zac in TLO! lol

and ASK WHEN THE DAMN TRAILER IS COMING AND MOVIE STILLS would ya lol