ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
The Lucky One - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Projects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: The Lucky One (/showthread.php?tid=72)

RE: The Lucky One - Firefly - 10-02-2011 02:34 AM

yeah! 'm camping out at midnight the day it's released lol

RE: The Lucky One - Fearless - 10-02-2011 02:39 AM

oh haha. well, me and my friends haven't seen a movie since a long time so im guessing this is a perfect movie after our exams

RE: The Lucky One - Fearless - 10-02-2011 06:56 AM

btw, i've seen an article that daniel Radcliffe was supposed to be in this movie. but i think daniel turned it down and gave it to zac instead. well, im happy zac agreed to make this movie lol

RE: The Lucky One - Zacefronitis - 10-02-2011 11:39 AM

I am SO not reading the book this time. I hated Charlie St Cloud the first time I saw it because I fell in love with the book and it totally spoiled the film for me!
This time I am learning from last timeTongue

RE: The Lucky One - Zamber - 10-02-2011 02:45 PM

I already read it so hopefully the movie wont be too far off from the book
yay it comes out 4 days before my birthday Big Grin

RE: The Lucky One - Fearless - 10-03-2011 06:40 AM

@zacefronitis well, im not reading the book too lol i tried to read it but it's so hard to understand.

@zamber lol lucky you

RE: The Lucky One - Zacefronitis - 10-03-2011 07:50 AM

People have told me about the book and what to expect, I just get too many of my own pictures when I read so this time I will leave it up to cinema Big Grin

RE: The Lucky One - elle1234 - 10-03-2011 01:59 PM

The book is really good and quite descriptive-I can only hope that the movie can match that.Dont get me wrong I know Zac will do an awesome job-it all depends on how much of the movie is actually based upon the book.

RE: The Lucky One - Fearless - 10-04-2011 06:04 AM

i hate it when people say zac is too young for this role -_- but im betting my money he'll be so good in this movie Big Grin haters just have to wait and see

RE: The Lucky One - Zacefronitis - 10-04-2011 12:50 PM

(10-04-2011 06:04 AM)Fearless Wrote:  i hate it when people say zac is too young for this role -_- but im betting my money he'll be so good in this movie Big Grin haters just have to wait and see

I thought he was too young to play Charlie to be honest because the book character was in his thirties and had seen life and I couldn't see how Zac at 22 could possibly bring that across, but you know it kind of worked in the end, so it's not about hating.
It's just about reading a book and having a picture in your head and seeing how the screenplays differ, I mean everyone can have doubts or opinions and still be a fan Wink