ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
New Year's Eve - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Projects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: New Year's Eve (/showthread.php?tid=71)

RE: New Year's Eve - mirandagirl - 12-13-2011 08:39 PM

When Paul picked Ingrid up, I was like "ohhhh, Zac is strong" (:

RE: New Year's Eve - angiecakes1990 - 12-13-2011 11:59 PM

well he has been working out haha

RE: New Year's Eve - mirandagirl - 12-14-2011 12:08 AM

True.

RE: New Year's Eve - BEE. - 12-14-2011 11:53 AM

(12-14-2011 08:18 AM)lashay12 Wrote:  once again am being ignored but its fine i wont respond to these threads anymore. am done.,

Okay, I'm not being mean or anything, but I'm finding it annoying when you put this in your posts.

You're NOT being ignored! They were having a conversation, and were just replying to each other after you posted. Not everyone has to reply to every post. If someone misses my post, I don't care. And I'm sure it's the same with other members. It DOESN'T mean they're ignoring you, just trying to finish a conversation they started.

RE: New Year's Eve - mirandagirl - 12-14-2011 12:18 PM

I posted the video of Zac on the Japanese tv show promoting NYE in the video section, as well as, the premiere pictures in the picture section.

RE: New Year's Eve - angiecakes1990 - 12-14-2011 03:47 PM

(12-14-2011 08:18 AM)lashay12 Wrote:  once again am being ignored but its fine i wont respond to these threads anymore. am done.,

calm down no one responds sometimes to me either but that doesn't bother me

RE: New Year's Eve - Fruitfly - 12-14-2011 06:35 PM

Lashay,
Nobody responds to me either, but I'm a highly opinionated person so that's not surprising. Big Grin Look, if you need something from people in this forum (or from anyone, anywhere) you have to ask. You have to say "I'd like to know what other people think" because people don't have E.S.P and they don't know what you need. Okay? Try that.

In other news...

BTW - I've been going through the NYE reviews, and Zac's plot and acting seem to be the best thing about the less-than-spectacular film:

Rolling Stone Magazine:
"Meanwhile Sarah Jessica Parker fights with tween daughter Abigail Breslin and Michelle Pfeiffer, looking dowdy (impossible!), quits her thankless secretary job to live! live! live! with the help of delivery guy Zac Efron, who delivers the film's one appealing performance."

So the haters can take that and shove it where the sun don't shine. (-;

RE: New Year's Eve - mirandagirl - 12-14-2011 10:30 PM

(12-14-2011 06:35 PM)Fruitfly Wrote:  Lashay,
Nobody responds to me either, but I'm a highly opinionated person so that's not surprising. Big Grin Look, if you need something from people in this forum (or from anyone, anywhere) you have to ask. You have to say "I'd like to know what other people think" because people don't have E.S.P and they don't know what you need. Okay? Try that.

In other news...

BTW - I've been going through the NYE reviews, and Zac's plot and acting seem to be the best thing about the less-than-spectacular film:

Rolling Stone Magazine:
"Meanwhile Sarah Jessica Parker fights with tween daughter Abigail Breslin and Michelle Pfeiffer, looking dowdy (impossible!), quits her thankless secretary job to live! live! live! with the help of delivery guy Zac Efron, who delivers the film's one appealing performance."

So the haters can take that and shove it where the sun don't shine. (-;

So Zac proved himself as putting his all into his performance.

RE: New Year's Eve - ESG42 - 12-15-2011 06:09 AM

In this reviews, the notice emphasize some actors, as Robert de Niro, Halle Berry, Michelle Pfeiffer, Ashton Kutcher y Zac. I'm sorry but it is in Spanish.

http://www.elnuevodia.com/despedidapredecible-1143970.html

RE: New Year's Eve - Firefly - 12-15-2011 02:30 PM

Do u speak Spanish?