ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
New Year's Eve - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Projects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: New Year's Eve (/showthread.php?tid=71)

RE: New Year's Eve - Fearless - 10-06-2011 03:52 AM

@firefly lol but if michelle was younger, they would've been a cute couple

@angiecakes i want to see amanda Smile and john travolta

RE: New Year's Eve - angiecakes1990 - 10-07-2011 02:32 PM

a friend of mine of the fan forum WENT AND SAW A SCREENING OF NYE she told be what zacs character is like but i can't say anything i promise her I wouldn't but you'll be surprise at his character in this movie XD

RE: New Year's Eve - Fearless - 10-07-2011 07:20 PM

@angiecakes what???? she saw the EARLY SCREENING???? LUCKY GIRL!!!! how did she saw the early screening?

RE: New Year's Eve - angiecakes1990 - 10-07-2011 08:06 PM

i think she said she won tickets or something.
but she told me all about zacs character in this movie and trust me you'll fans will be surprised Big Grin

RE: New Year's Eve - Fearless - 10-07-2011 08:09 PM

@angiecakes really? lol it makes me excite more!!!! btw, did she say the movie was good or not? or only zac's part?

RE: New Year's Eve - angiecakes1990 - 10-07-2011 08:17 PM

well one thing i can tell you is he is in a decent amount in this movie and he plays one of the sillest characters also he has a older sis in this i ain't saying who it is.

she said it was good but not as good as VD but she loved it

RE: New Year's Eve - Fearless - 10-07-2011 08:19 PM

oh! it seems like that older sister part looks surprising lol

what? VD was better? i think NYE looks better lol well, we'll just have to wait and see

RE: New Year's Eve - angiecakes1990 - 10-07-2011 08:21 PM

i ain't saying anymore ok
but the bro and sis thing they dnt have scenes together but one more thing i can tell you he has a roommate thats it ok im keeping my mouth shut

RE: New Year's Eve - Fearless - 10-07-2011 08:24 PM

oh okay lol well, thanks for the info Smile

gee, it made me more excited to see the movie lol we might even see a trailer from TLO when we watch this movie

RE: New Year's Eve - angiecakes1990 - 10-07-2011 08:37 PM

I wouldn't count on it Undecided after all the damn twist we got a release date but no new stills not even a damn trailer or teaser Angry talk about torture.

but im counting on a Lorax trailer