ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Charlie St. Cloud - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Projects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Charlie St. Cloud (/showthread.php?tid=70)

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - angiecakes1990 - 09-01-2011 03:13 PM

^^ yeah Sad

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - mirandagirl - 09-01-2011 05:21 PM

There is no need to play the race card considering its a movie. Some of you are too sensitive.

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - Fearless - 09-02-2011 04:45 AM

nope, there's no harm at all...

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - mirandagirl - 09-02-2011 01:29 PM

(09-01-2011 05:29 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  whos sensitive miranda?? i dont have a problem with the movie personally ( in fact i think its a great movie even though i havent seen it yet) and i dont think anyone here is playing the race card. i was just pointing out what other people were saying about that particular scene. But its all good though we were just expressing our opinions. its no harm in that right?
Not you, some of the others who said they had a problem with it.

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - Fearless - 09-02-2011 09:04 PM

i think the book is really good. i dont like people saying "oh the book is better than the movie" cause the movie is good too! i can see the movie has a deep meaning and i bet it made a lot of people cry

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - Fearless - 09-02-2011 09:53 PM

yeah. actually, when i heard zac's going to do this movie, i got a full excitement to see zac doing differently. like 17 again. and this is the drama movie that is perfect for someone who loves they're sibling

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - BEE. - 09-03-2011 03:37 AM

(09-02-2011 09:04 PM)qwerty Wrote:  i think the book is really good. i dont like people saying "oh the book is better than the movie" cause the movie is good too! i can see the movie has a deep meaning and i bet it made a lot of people cry

It's true though... the movie is good, BUT the book is better.

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - mirandagirl - 09-03-2011 12:05 PM

I liked the movie better only because this book didn't capture my attention like The Lucky One book.

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - Fearless - 09-03-2011 08:10 PM

actually, for me, i think it's better reading the book first before the movie. i tried that to TLO and the time traveller's wife...

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - MumOfMerlin - 09-04-2011 05:52 AM

I have to say although I did love the film, I was really, really disapointed that it was sooo different to the book. It was at times the same story in name only. No Oscar, characters and scenes that didn't exist in the book. Charlie decking the black guy was not in the book. A lot of good stuff changed or left out. I really wanted to see Sam grown up! They cast an actor for the part and then put in that bit about not seeing what could have been. Don't get me wrong, I really like the film and Zac's performance was fantastic as always, but I really missed some parts of the book!!