ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Charlie St. Cloud - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Projects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Charlie St. Cloud (/showthread.php?tid=70)

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - zanessafreak123 - 08-29-2011 09:26 PM

Agreed! I love CSC so much!

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - Fearless - 08-29-2011 09:41 PM

all zac fans love csc lol

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - d. b. wilyumz - 08-30-2011 09:54 AM

(08-29-2011 09:41 PM)qwerty Wrote:  all zac fans love csc lol

Not true. You can like Zac and not like a movie Zac is in. The movie Charlie St. Cloud had a number of problems, none of which involved Zac Efron.

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - Inma - 08-30-2011 10:01 AM

I love this movie so much! I love the relation between Charlie and Tess but I love more the brothers relation,they're great together,and the last scene,when Sam goes is so emotional and I always almost cry (or cry..I'm a little bit hard to cry),and the scene when Charlie goes but he can't see him anymore Sad is so beautiful but sad at the same time...I love this kind of movies,and Zac was great on it.

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - mirandagirl - 08-30-2011 05:35 PM

This movie made me cry, multiple times.

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - Fearless - 08-31-2011 07:06 AM

(08-30-2011 11:13 AM)lashay12 Wrote:  i cant wait to buy this movie on dvd. I really hope that i dont begin to cry on certain parts. but hey thats a given because of the emotional scenes. i can tell that zac really put his heart and soul into this role.
(08-27-2011 04:17 AM)qwerty Wrote:  but i think zac's more cuter than leo

i second that qwerty. Zac is more handsome than Leo but hey thats just my honest opinion.Blush

yeah lol but zac is still my teenage dream Smile leo is a babe but zac is my first ever celeb crush

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - d. b. wilyumz - 08-31-2011 01:34 PM

(08-31-2011 11:59 AM)lashay12 Wrote:  You know people can be so racially sensitive its a shame. They think that because zac hits a black guy in this movie that hes racist. I think thats a bunch of bull if i ever heard any. Just because zac's character charlie hits a guy who happens to be african american doesnt mean that zac is necessarily racist or his character was ( at least i hope not). i mean Am African American so why doesnt it borther me? I know this is random i just thought i point that out. people just read into things too much but hey thats just my opinion.

Yet another of the minor problems with CSC. Why cast the only black character in this movie as the one snarky character, Charlie's antagonist, the guy he's going to punch? It just invites people to jump to the wrong conclusions.

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - mirandagirl - 08-31-2011 02:31 PM

Why you gotta play the race card? Honestly, the people who notice that are the racists ones.

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - angiecakes1990 - 09-01-2011 12:54 AM

i have to admit but i agree with you

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - Fearless - 09-01-2011 07:17 AM

(08-31-2011 11:59 AM)lashay12 Wrote:  You know people can be so racially sensitive its a shame. They think that because zac hits a black guy in this movie that hes racist. I think thats a bunch of bull if i ever heard any. Just because zac's character charlie hits a guy who happens to be african american doesnt mean that zac is necessarily racist or his character was ( at least i hope not). i mean Am African American so why doesnt it borther me? I know this is random i just thought i point that out. people just read into things too much but hey thats just my opinion.

true. i hate it when haters and critics jumped to the conclusion zac or the movie is racist...