ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Charlie St. Cloud - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Projects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Charlie St. Cloud (/showthread.php?tid=70)

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - mirandagirl - 10-23-2011 03:17 PM

What's everyone's favorite scene in the movie? Not sure if I already asked this or not.

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - Firefly - 10-24-2011 12:09 AM

I like the part when they sail away into the sunset...lol

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - BEE. - 10-24-2011 06:52 AM

(10-23-2011 10:05 AM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(10-23-2011 02:34 AM)Fearless Wrote:  idk tbh. i think i'll choose sam. even if the person i love which is not in my family, i have to pick family over some people whom i just met lol

The whole point of this movie is that when you have to make a choice, you should choose the live person you love, not the dead person you love (even if it is a relative).

The director didn't emphasize it enough in my opinion, but Sam was being cruelly selfish, holding Charlie back from continuing his life. The movie didn't even consider the obvious option. If Charlie loved Sam so much that he couldn't move on and live a normal life, he should have killed himself so he and Sam could be together forever.
There was a part in the book when he drunk so much he passed out wasn't there? Wasn't he thinking suicidal thoughts while doing that?

I can't remember, as it's been a while since I last read the book.
Shall read it again now [:

(10-22-2011 09:14 PM)Fearless Wrote:  lol XD it's awkward they would make love in a soil...

If you/'ve read the book, you'll find it's in his cottage [: Much better than the cemetery [:

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - Fearless - 10-24-2011 07:00 AM

@db oh lol nice point Smile

my favorite part is when charlie kept holding the necklace...as if he wants to say "trust your heart" Wink

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - Fearless - 10-25-2011 05:53 AM

yeah Big Grin i love everything about this movie. zac made a pretty good choice in deciding movies

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - Firefly - 10-25-2011 11:28 PM

yeah like declining footloose

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - Fearless - 10-26-2011 05:03 AM

i really thought zac was right turning down in footloose...he needs more movies than musicals

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - mirandagirl - 10-26-2011 01:39 PM

I liked that they didn't stay true to the book completely. The book was rather boring to me.

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - BEE. - 10-26-2011 02:15 PM

(10-26-2011 01:39 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  I liked that they didn't stay true to the book completely. The book was rather boring to me.

Why did you think it was boring? ...I'm just curious/starting a conversation. [:

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - mirandagirl - 10-26-2011 02:41 PM

When I read it, it seemed like the scenes in the book were dragged out longer than they needed to be.