ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Charlie St. Cloud - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Projects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Charlie St. Cloud (/showthread.php?tid=70)

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - angiecakes1990 - 09-19-2011 02:36 PM

^^ yea tess wasn't dead she was in between but she was close
i know some stuff bout this supernatural stuff.

like Tess was in between cuz its what they call unfinish business

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - BEE. - 09-19-2011 03:56 PM

(09-19-2011 05:15 AM)qwerty Wrote:  yay! Big Grin

btw, CSC WAS ON HBO LAST NIGHT! i was on twitter yesterday and a girl tweeted csc was on hbo asia. i turned off my laptop and immediately went to my room and opened the tv lol then my bro was like "oh, charlie st. cloud is on?" and i was screaming lol

i realized something...zac is so good when it comes to crying
i forgot to mention...

(SPOILER!)
i thought tess was dead/ghost when charlie and her had s*x in the graveyard but why the heck is she still alive in the end?
Have you read the book? If not then I suggest you read it. It'll help you understand it better.

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - mirandagirl - 09-19-2011 04:09 PM

I just knew she was in between. Any further detail than that, I don't know.

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - Zacefronitis - 09-19-2011 04:10 PM

WISH ZAC HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
ONLY 30 DAYS LEFT!!

DONATE TOWARDS HIS FAVOURITE CHARITY TO SHOW YOU CARE Big Grin

Just a few dollars would help! The same you would pay for a birthday card or would have spent on making something for him Big GrinBig Grin

GET DONATING PEOPLE- Let's show Zac his fans still love him LOADS!!
CLICK HERE TO SEND LOVE TO ZAC!
Erm, thank you! Big Grin

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - Fearless - 09-20-2011 06:47 AM

oh thanks lol

i haven't read the book. they are selling it everywhere in my place but i dont have plans...

oh, btw, i love the part where charlie always holds the necklace lol i think that necklace gives him courage and trust

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - d. b. wilyumz - 09-20-2011 11:29 AM

(09-19-2011 05:15 AM)qwerty Wrote:  i thought tess was dead/ghost when charlie and her had s*x in the graveyard but why the heck is she still alive in the end?

A major flaw in the movie. There's a guy in the DVD bonus materials who explains that there are two kinds of apparitions. Unfortunately there's no one in the movie who explains this, so the viewers are left completely baffled.

A related question is, Charlie's little brother knows he is an apparition. So why doesn't Tess know that she's an apparition?

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - mirandagirl - 09-20-2011 11:47 AM

It was still a cute story regardless, and the fact it was a worldwide trending topic Sunday must mean something to people.

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - d. b. wilyumz - 09-20-2011 02:39 PM

(09-20-2011 11:47 AM)mirandagirl Wrote:  It was still a cute story regardless, and the fact it was a worldwide trending topic Sunday must mean something to people.

As I may have mentioned before, I think these cable broadcasts of Zac Efron movies are very important to his career development. There are a lot of post-teen people who have never seen the HSM movies, and they didn't go to the theaters to see M&OW or CStC, so they don't really know who he is. Now, however, these movies are available in their living rooms and Zac can introduce himself to millions of additional fans, who may then go to theaters to see his future movies.

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - mirandagirl - 09-20-2011 05:24 PM

(09-20-2011 02:39 PM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(09-20-2011 11:47 AM)mirandagirl Wrote:  It was still a cute story regardless, and the fact it was a worldwide trending topic Sunday must mean something to people.

As I may have mentioned before, I think these cable broadcasts of Zac Efron movies are very important to his career development. There are a lot of post-teen people who have never seen the HSM movies, and they didn't go to the theaters to see M&OW or CStC, so they don't really know who he is. Now, however, these movies are available in their living rooms and Zac can introduce himself to millions of additional fans, who may then go to theaters to see his future movies.
Point noted.

RE: Charlie St. Cloud - Fearless - 09-21-2011 06:49 AM

can anyone post a gif of zac taking his shirt off in this movie? i want to see it lol