ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
21 or Older and Mature thread - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: 21 or Older and Mature thread (/showthread.php?tid=7)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: 21 or Older and Mature thread - BEE. - 07-14-2013 06:13 PM

It's crazy that I still can't post in here until November 2014, haha!

RE: 21 or Older and Mature thread - Stephanie - 07-14-2013 09:04 PM

(07-14-2013 06:13 PM)BEE. Wrote:  It's crazy that I still can't post in here until November 2014, haha!

haha. Yeah I started on this thread right as it was dying down. I was always feeling odd because the 21+ was about people's babies and below 21 was always immature about Zac. I didn't post anywhere.

RE: 21 or Older and Mature thread - Londonlipton - 07-19-2013 03:12 PM

People being immature about Zac...Never!!! Wink
How is everyone?

RE: 21 or Older and Mature thread - Stephanie - 07-24-2013 10:13 PM

lol oh I know. Imagine someone acting like a fangirl. Half the time the fangirls were actually the 40+ crowd and that made me even more uncomfortable thinking of mothers wanting to be with boys who could be their son's age :/

Well....I'm good. Just took my second exam today and I think I might have done okay but I'm nervous about it.

RE: 21 or Older and Mature thread - puckleberryftwx - 07-27-2013 05:59 AM

This is only the second time I've posted in here lol. I used to post quite alot in different threads i think lol, all I remember is coming home from school and going on here and talking to all my friends. Now I speak to a few on facebook. I do miss it when it was more active, i used to roleplay on here all the time lol. Then life got in the way I think and then I met my boyfriend. But I still come back and see whats going on Smile But me and my boyfriend have been together for over four years now, it seems so so long. And sadly I havent been able to watch some of Zacs new movies! I havent watched The Lucky one or the Lorax as my boyfriend wont take me to see them and my best friend doesnt like him and the one friend that now does like him, I dont have the time for her anymore.

RE: 21 or Older and Mature thread - Stephanie - 07-30-2013 02:56 PM

(07-27-2013 05:59 AM)puckleberryftwx Wrote:  This is only the second time I've posted in here lol. I used to post quite alot in different threads i think lol, all I remember is coming home from school and going on here and talking to all my friends. Now I speak to a few on facebook. I do miss it when it was more active, i used to roleplay on here all the time lol. Then life got in the way I think and then I met my boyfriend. But I still come back and see whats going on Smile But me and my boyfriend have been together for over four years now, it seems so so long. And sadly I havent been able to watch some of Zacs new movies! I havent watched The Lucky one or the Lorax as my boyfriend wont take me to see them and my best friend doesnt like him and the one friend that now does like him, I dont have the time for her anymore.

See that sounds like me. Been with my fiance for going on 3 yrs now and he thinks Zac is weird. He makes fun of me for being on this site and my moderator stuff. I had to persuade him to take me to the Lucky One but ONLY if I allowed him to stare at Julianne Hough's body and make "male" comments about her during Safe Haven lol. I make him sound like a "pig" he's not but he likes that girl a LOT and I can't fault him for that. She is pretty.

I used to come on here everyday and spend all night while in HS on this forum. Now I'm lucky if I'm here once a week to look. Just got busy with college and stuff.

RE: 21 or Older and Mature thread - puckleberryftwx - 08-09-2013 03:53 AM

My boyfriend doesnt really care for Zac lol, he doesnt make fun of me being on this site or anything. He doesnt like any female celebrities or if he does he hasnt told me. I try to get him to watch films that I want to watch but he doesnt lol plus where I live its cheaper to wait for the DVD and just get the DVD so im not actually that bothered by it.

I come on here pretty much everyday for a passing glance. I dont post as much as I used to anymore as most of the people that I was friends with on here didnt make an another account when the forum crashed but I have some of them on facebook.

RE: 21 or Older and Mature thread - Zamber - 08-09-2013 07:49 PM

I come on here when I can but of course life has got in the way for me too, I have a new job at an airline and Ive been with my boyfriend a year as of tomorrow...he gets sad when I drool over Zac lol I have to tell him its more fantasy and he doesn't need to feel insecure haha!
Im behind in Zac movies too! Sad Ive only really watched The Lucky One lately

RE: 21 or Older and Mature thread - Stephanie - 08-10-2013 03:12 AM

(08-09-2013 07:49 PM)Zamber Wrote:  I come on here when I can but of course life has got in the way for me too, I have a new job at an airline and Ive been with my boyfriend a year as of tomorrow...he gets sad when I drool over Zac lol I have to tell him its more fantasy and he doesn't need to feel insecure haha!

Sounds like my fiance haha. He's a big ol baby about it so that's probably why he laughs at me for being on here lol.

RE: 21 or Older and Mature thread - puckleberryftwx - 08-10-2013 09:16 AM

(08-09-2013 07:49 PM)Zamber Wrote:  I come on here when I can but of course life has got in the way for me too, I have a new job at an airline and Ive been with my boyfriend a year as of tomorrow...he gets sad when I drool over Zac lol I have to tell him its more fantasy and he doesn't need to feel insecure haha!

My boyfriend doesnt think that much of Zac cause of how much I used to like him lol but the obsession with Zac actually started to fade away when I started going out with my boyfriend.

You're doing better than me! I havent even watched the Lucky One