ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
21 or Older and Mature thread - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: 21 or Older and Mature thread (/showthread.php?tid=7)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: 21 or Older and Mature thread - Stephanie - 11-26-2011 05:08 PM

(11-26-2011 02:54 PM)Peace Wrote:  I'm the only one who does everything, but that's ok considering how picky I am. I got an 8 ft tree yesterday and mostly everything is done inside now to do the outside. Today I decided not to do a whole lot. Got most of my cards out too. I'm just really tired though. Stephanie, you and your boyfriend are so adorable and it's nice to hear you are really happy. God Bless you bothSmile

Thank you Diane that's really sweet :]
....yeah...my family is a little lazy on the decorating. It's still early though so there is hope, but most of the time it's mid dec. before anyone is putting up a tree or the lights outside. Maybe it will change this year with Michael being around but I really don't know. His mom is coming to visit on the 7th I believe. That's going to be a scary one. She is pretty protective of him (obviously) but it's a little extreme. She feels I'm not good enough for him yet she's never given me a chance. His family is a tough one and I'm going to need a lot of prayer and good thoughts coming my way or else I might lose it again like I did a few weeks ago.

RE: 21 or Older and Mature thread - Peace - 11-28-2011 05:19 PM

Just be yourself. That is all I can say. YOu shouldn't have to prove yourself to anyone. Trust me on the inlaw thing too. You don't have to live with them.

Michael made 2nd honors and I'm totally proud of him, but it was alot of work. I'm so wiped out from it.

RE: 21 or Older and Mature thread - Stephanie - 11-28-2011 06:59 PM

That's awesome Diane :]

Yeah....it's been pretty rough going the past few months especially. I'm lucky his immediate family lives across the country, but his extended family all live near me. (kinda backwards if u ask me). I'll be myself but it's going to be hard because who I am nobody in his family likes.

RE: 21 or Older and Mature thread - Peace - 11-28-2011 08:30 PM

Sometimes it's like that. My sister n law from his brother always compared me and I had to stand back from her. She makes herself look like she's the best and her attitude is this is who I am, well that doesn't take well in my book. Now she's all nice to me, but, that's ok, I don't have to deal with her on a daily basis or live with her. When I had a baby shower given by my mother n law, she had a little his e fit, I don't know why, it's this( well I don't get why it was this way) please, it's a baby shower and who cares where it's held, the thought was in it.

RE: 21 or Older and Mature thread - Stephanie - 11-29-2011 12:43 AM

I just hope that soon enough everyone will learn to tolerate or ignore each other. It's what happens when you have a LOT of early 20's cousins and a bunch of 40 and 50 yr old aunts who never bothered to grow up so their children haven't had to either. Spoiled rotten family is all it is.

RE: 21 or Older and Mature thread - Peace - 11-29-2011 11:33 AM

I know and I do understand, Dennis and I get it often b/c of how many family members and what we all do, especially what the sibblings do for a living. IT's not considerate, but, it's not good to compare and sometimes they do. It's again the maturity level. I am sometimes like that, but not when it comes to family and friends.

RE: 21 or Older and Mature thread - Peace - 12-05-2011 07:14 PM

It has been a long day, basically with Michael and Christmas now. He has about 2 weeks before Christmas vacation. Just very tired and haven't seen many people here, I know we are all busy. Just saying hello to everyone. Have a great day.

RE: 21 or Older and Mature thread - Stephanie - 12-05-2011 07:18 PM

Tomorrow is my last day before I am on vacation until January. I'm excited but nervous about my finals. I should be studying but for some reason I just can't get in the mood to do a whole lot. Must be the Christmas feel coming around and my attention span is gone Tongue Two tests tomorrow and I'm finished.

RE: 21 or Older and Mature thread - Peace - 12-05-2011 07:28 PM

I always hated tests. as long as you studied like I told Michael, that's all that counts.

RE: 21 or Older and Mature thread - Stephanie - 12-09-2011 03:17 AM

Finals are finished. Got back my score for psychology and it's an 88 so that means that with all the grades I'll have an A-. I'm happy about that but really freaked out by my Microbiology score that I won't find out about until sometime next week.

Good news is I can try to remain calm and focus on the holidays now. Michael's mom is flying in Sunday and idk how long she'll be staying.