ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Hello everyone! <3 - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ZEFRON.COM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Hello everyone! <3 (/showthread.php?tid=621)

Hello everyone! <3 - liillyy... - 11-14-2011 12:16 AM

Hi everyone I'm Lilly and I am new to this forum. I'm heard so many great things about this forum and I hope I'll be able to share my happiness with everyone. I'm a 26 year old single lady that loves animals and making new friends. I love giving out advice to those that need help with life, love, anything. I've always enjoyed community service, telling stories, reading, watching TV and movies, listening to music of all genres. I also enjoy writing songs, singing, sketching, writing stories, fanfictions, and role-plays with friends.

I have a huge and beloved family. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister. We're all very close when we're not arguing of course hehe. I love my mother even though she has suffered with the battle of cancer and my father with his autism.

I currently live alone here in the beautiful Los Angeles, California.
I've loved Zac Efron way before HSM and still love him now.

That's basically me; plain, simple, and happy. So if you want to talk you can always message me or post on my wall here on this forum.
Thinking about making a twitter soon, I'll let you know when I do. I can't wait to meet all the wonderful people here. This looks to be the start of a great beginning on an extravagant forum. Thank you all! Smile

RE: Hello everyone! <3 - teamnoelftw. - 11-14-2011 03:51 PM

[Image: iznkh3.gif]
OMG. You love Colton Haynes.

[Image: tumblr_lokcr0zBQI1qm4hrdo1_500.gif]

Seriously.
[Image: tumblr_ltwjcwceGc1qafrh6.gif]

RE: Hello everyone! <3 - BEE. - 11-14-2011 07:18 PM

^ LOL!

Welcome to the forum! I'm Bee (:

RE: Hello everyone! <3 - mirandagirl - 11-17-2011 06:22 PM

Welcome! And you already know who I am. (:

RE: Hello everyone! <3 - Stephanie - 11-20-2011 10:45 PM

Welcome. I'm Stephanie. I talk to pretty much anyone so send me a PM or comment on my profile if u want.

RE: Hello everyone! <3 - Judith. - 11-21-2011 12:37 AM

Welcome c: I'm Judith!

RE: Hello everyone! <3 - Diva - 11-27-2011 06:17 AM

Hello nice to meet youSmile)