ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Official Birthday Thread - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Official Birthday Thread (/showthread.php?tid=570)

Pages: 1 2

Official Birthday Thread - mariahh. - 08-17-2011 12:59 AM

Come here to post up pictures/videos of whom your wishing a happy birthday to!

It can be pets, celebs, friends, family or even users on Zefron!

Enjoy<3

21st Birthday - Stephanie - 11-05-2011 03:31 PM

I figured I'd make myself a thread since nobody knows me on here anymore lol. Okay, so it's my 21st tomorrow (Nov 6th) so I'm making this early :] Heart

RE: 21st Birthday - Stephanie - 11-06-2011 12:23 AM

well apparently this forum says it's my bday lol. It'll be another 1 1/2 till midnight here in good Ol' Washington State lol. Anyways if u want, feel free to post in this thread and we can all talk.

RE: 21st Birthday - Firefly - 11-06-2011 02:00 AM

Hey, happy bday then! Smile

RE: 21st Birthday - Stephanie - 11-06-2011 03:26 AM

Thanks!

RE: 21st Birthday - Londonlipton - 11-06-2011 09:12 AM

Happy Birthday Smile
Have a fantastic day Big Grin

RE: 21st Birthday - LoveYourFaith_OD - 11-06-2011 09:42 AM

Happy birthday sweetie!!!

Tell me how it goes l8er!! Wink

RE: 21st Birthday - mirandagirl - 11-06-2011 11:41 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Big Grin

[Image: 20horrm.gif]

RE: 21st Birthday - Stephanie - 11-07-2011 03:13 AM

Thanks guys :] It was fun. My bf stayed last night and we woke up and my parents made us breakfast. Then we went over to his aunt's house around 3 to visit his great grandma. They gave me a scarf and gloves for my b'day.

We got home around 5:30 and then went to dinner at the Olive Garden. My parents freaked out they didn't know where I was for hrs cause my bf's aunt's house doesn't have cell reception for some odd reason. We got home after and I opened my presents and ate some cake. My bf and I got into a fight right before that because he was picking on me and I didn't like it since I started my new pack of birth control an hour before that and I tend to get VERY moody.

So anyways, I got 2 new pairs of earrings, some Hollister perfume and lotion, an earring/bracelet/ring holder, 2 CDs (Jason Derulo's and Lady Gaga's new ones) 3 DVDs (Beastly, Bridesmaids, and Bad Teacher), A new hair brush, Just Dance 3 for the Wii, makeup brushes, a stuffed elephant, two necklaces from my sister, a Precious Moments thingy with my 21st bday written on it, balloons, 3 nails polishes, a $50 Victoria's Secret Gift Card and from my bf he ALSO got me a $50 Victoria's Secret Gift Card and this expensive fancy freaking lotion, body wash, perfume and mini perfume that I feel horrible he bought for me.

I'm spoiled not gonna lie. It was a good b'day though except for my bf being a butthead lol. We're okay now though he just learned tonight that I am overly sensitive to his sarcastic jokes and the crap he says. He asked if I was pregnant or something by the way anything he said for the entire day made me cry.

RE: 21st Birthday - Twilight - 11-07-2011 05:37 AM

Happy Belated Birthday!