ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
ALL OPINIONS MATTER!!~ The thread where you can Discuss, Argue, & Chat! - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: ALL OPINIONS MATTER!!~ The thread where you can Discuss, Argue, & Chat! (/showthread.php?tid=567)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

ALL OPINIONS MATTER!!~ The thread where you can Discuss, Argue, & Chat! - LoveYourFaith_OD - 11-04-2011 08:06 PM

Ok I've noticed alot of people don't like arguing or certain opinions in some of the threads on this forum like the Zanessa Thread.

Here you can talk about anything and have your own opinion without getting judged, policed, etc.

Here you can share your disagreements, agreements, and talk about any topic you choose to talk about

Here you can have the liberty and do whatever you want without ANY rules!!

Just make sure you don't take it to the point where you'd have to get banned from this thread.

HAVE FUN!!

RE: ALL OPINIONS MATTER!!~ The thread where you can Discuss, Argue, & Chat! - LoveYourFaith_OD - 11-04-2011 08:14 PM

Thats exactly why I made it. It doesn't seem right that people are shut down because of their opinions. That's why I made it

And you're welcome

Hopefully more people will like it too

RE: ALL OPINIONS MATTER!!~ The thread where you can Discuss, Argue, & Chat! - LoveYourFaith_OD - 11-04-2011 09:02 PM

I've been thinking about it for a while haha

RE: ALL OPINIONS MATTER!!~ The thread where you can Discuss, Argue, & Chat! - LoveYourFaith_OD - 11-04-2011 09:13 PM

Yea I saw

What happened that made your day bad?

RE: ALL OPINIONS MATTER!!~ The thread where you can Discuss, Argue, & Chat! - LoveYourFaith_OD - 11-04-2011 09:24 PM

For what course/subject?

RE: ALL OPINIONS MATTER!!~ The thread where you can Discuss, Argue, & Chat! - LoveYourFaith_OD - 11-04-2011 09:33 PM

At least you didn't fail Wink

You know what helps make life easy and enjoyable is if sometimes you pat yourself on the back and say I didn't do bad but I will do better next time. Look at things at a positive angle. Don't beat up on yourself because that'll effect you and how you feel towards others.
It makes you feel depressed and regret alot of things
And thats not very good is it? Sad

RE: ALL OPINIONS MATTER!!~ The thread where you can Discuss, Argue, & Chat! - LoveYourFaith_OD - 11-04-2011 09:46 PM

Ok then so the best thing I recommend is to get that head of yours out of the clouds and into the freshness of the sweet world

What do you say?

RE: ALL OPINIONS MATTER!!~ The thread where you can Discuss, Argue, & Chat! - Londonlipton - 11-05-2011 12:00 PM

(11-04-2011 09:31 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  world history but am going to do a lot better on the final. i was so disappointed in myself it ruined my day. but its no one fault but my own.

I saw a comment meant for you on the shout box.... Not sure if you have seen it?
" 11-04-18:25 -- Lashay12- Maybe ask your teachers where you went wrong and how you can work to improve your grade?"

RE: ALL OPINIONS MATTER!!~ The thread where you can Discuss, Argue, & Chat! - Stephanie - 11-05-2011 03:21 PM

The only thing I worry about with this thread is it WILL lead to fights. In the past if a person were to make something like this, someone with a low maturity comes in here and starts doing stuff. That or it becomes some sort of complaining fest and honestly, we're too good of a forum for that. We don't need others bringing us down.

Hope this place works out.

RE: ALL OPINIONS MATTER!!~ The thread where you can Discuss, Argue, & Chat! - LoveYourFaith_OD - 11-05-2011 03:53 PM

She's right
100%

When I say argue I don't mean it in literal terms
That's how problems start people take things too literally
This is a place where you can cool off
You must have not read what I said in the beginning
If things get out if hand and it appears that it will get out of control then I will eventually ban them from this thread. Understood ? Now instead of talking about the downside think to the upside and take your negative comments about this thread else where capisce?

And thank you to lashay