ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Vanessa in spring breakers - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Celebrities (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Zac's Co-Stars (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Thread: Vanessa in spring breakers (/showthread.php?tid=554)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Vanessa in spring breakers - chri5tin3 - 05-23-2012 02:04 AM

Well, they are supposed to be college girls, hence the age difference. Plus, he wouldnt have chosen the role if he didnt want to be associated with it. *shrug*

RE: Vanessa in spring breakers - Stephanie - 05-27-2012 02:57 AM

I guess I don't understand why people are dogging on Selena so much? Did she do something that made so many people on that website dislike her? Vanessa, I kinda get because some people just didn't like HSM or are annoyed by her acting but gotta admit she has gotten a tiny bit better since leaving all the Disney stuff behind. Guess I just will never understand why they'd put those three girls together when all it's going to do is appear like another "tween" movie.

RE: Vanessa in spring breakers - Londonlipton - 05-27-2012 07:27 AM

The casting of this to me seems a little desperate.
You have Benson, Gomez and Hugens, all known for tween type roles,who cannot seem to break out of the tween mould and be taken seriously.

Signing up for a movie such as this,which is heavy on the drinking and sex is a risk. As the cast have said recently, there fans (most of them)cannot see this movie. If there fans cannot watch it,who will?

RE: Vanessa in spring breakers - gallagher - 08-29-2012 04:08 PM

Sooo, a sneak peak came out yesterday? What does everyone think!?

I'm actually really excited! It looks really gritty and relevant to what some people are going through. I really wish Vanessa had some lines though, to see what we can expect from her acting this time around.