ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Vanessa in spring breakers - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Celebrities (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Zac's Co-Stars (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Thread: Vanessa in spring breakers (/showthread.php?tid=554)

Pages: 1 2

Vanessa in spring breakers - Fearless - 11-02-2011 01:02 AM

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/11/02/james-franco-selena-gomez-spring-breakers/

according to some, vanesa and selena's manager confirmed that vanessa, emma roberts and selena are going to star in a movie called "spring breakers" with james franco (but im not sure if it's really confirmed)

im hapy emma and vanessa in the same movie Big Grin but idk about selena though. she kinda annoys me

RE: Vanessa in spring breakers - healingduck - 11-02-2011 02:45 AM

Yea. Vanessa and Emma seem like they would be good together, but I dunno about Selena. I guess it depends on what role she plays.

RE: Vanessa in spring breakers - Fearless - 11-02-2011 03:13 AM

i heard selena is going to play an innocent girl or something...well, tbh, i wanted emma and vanessa to be in the same movie since a long time lol

RE: Vanessa in spring breakers - BEE. - 11-02-2011 02:10 PM

Sounds okay... [: Would like to hear more about it

RE: Vanessa in spring breakers - Fearless - 11-03-2011 08:15 PM

well, i think we don't have much info of the plot though

RE: Vanessa in spring breakers - Lafriend - 11-04-2011 01:30 PM

It's in an interesting choice for this director. The plot seems a bit simple for what this director has produced previously.

RE: Vanessa in spring breakers - Stephanie - 12-11-2011 03:41 AM

I think Selena is a cutie. I like her much more than Emma. That chick just kinda annoys me idk why. I'll watch her movies but she just seems so prim and proper. Then again Julia Roberts kinda bugs me too but she's still a good actress. I think Emma with practice will get better though. Vanessa....well I'm sure everyone is aware of how I feel lol (Not because of Zac btw...she just annoys the heck out of me). I did like her in Beastly though so that's a plus for that girl.

RE: Vanessa in spring breakers - mirandagirl - 12-11-2011 01:26 PM

(12-11-2011 03:41 AM)Stephanie Wrote:  I think Selena is a cutie. I like her much more than Emma. That chick just kinda annoys me idk why. I'll watch her movies but she just seems so prim and proper. Then again Julia Roberts kinda bugs me too but she's still a good actress. I think Emma with practice will get better though. Vanessa....well I'm sure everyone is aware of how I feel lol (Not because of Zac btw...she just annoys the heck out of me). I did like her in Beastly though so that's a plus for that girl.

I agree with this.

RE: Vanessa in spring breakers - ANNAA. - 12-11-2011 11:08 PM

I'm happy Vanessa and Selena are working together. Mainly because I think they'd be cute during promo. Also James Franco, helloooooo. Don't really care for Emma. Don't dislike her, just never had any interest in her really.

RE: Vanessa in spring breakers - mirandagirl - 12-11-2011 11:21 PM

I feel James Franco deserves a better female cast like James Franco the kind of guy who should be working with Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Kidman, Emma Watson not these little girls.