ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Another Rumor Project - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Latest News & Rumors (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Another Rumor Project (/showthread.php?tid=452)

Another Rumor Project - angiecakes1990 - 10-07-2011 08:09 PM

http://ehs-wildcats.livejournal.com/461631.html
thanks to EHS.

Also, just a small note about some random blip on the radar project rumor. It quite likely won't amount to much... but I've noticed on a couple private industry development sites a tie to a possible project called Selling Time.

The project has been in development at Fox for a long time and it was rumored first that Will Smith was interested and then later Tom Cruise. At various times Spike Lee and Forest Whittaker were attached to direct, but neither seem to be involved now.

It appears to have been reconceived to feature a younger actor. Originally about a father saving his daughter from murder, the logline now reads "A successful go-getter who, on the heels of his girlfriend’s accidental death, gets the chance to relive the day and change the circumstances so she does not die. Each day something horrible happens which he has the opportunity to right the following day," and Zac is listed as cast.

There is clearly some movement as it has come up in Production Weekly a couple of times over the past few weeks and the project recently had an open-writing assignment posted. Some of the details on the old scripts I found on message boards are kind of weird. Granted I haven't read the older script versions to judge for myself, but the premise is intriguing and changes obviously would have to be made so they might lose some of the more odd elements if needed.

Whether or not this is a rumor or 'just a meeting' or if Zac is actually involved now or will be when/if they ever make it, who knows. But just fwiw.

sounds interesting.

RE: Another Rumor Project - Fearless - 10-07-2011 08:11 PM

thanks for posting Smile the movie sounds interesting!
and the movie looks meaningful. gosh, i hope zac will star in this movie.
i looked at google for this movie and it seems like this project was planned since 2006 but no actors are suitable for this movie yet. however, i can picture zac in this movie! they better get zac in this movie!

btw, how did EHS knew zac is in this project?

RE: Another Rumor Project - Fearless - 10-07-2011 10:14 PM

now, i wanna know if zac signed in for this movie lol

RE: Another Rumor Project - mirandagirl - 10-08-2011 10:12 AM

oooohhhh interesting.
If Zac is in this, I would be very happy.

RE: Another Rumor Project - Zacefronitis - 10-09-2011 04:01 PM

It sounds like Final Destination to me...Undecided

RE: Another Rumor Project - Peace - 10-09-2011 05:49 PM

see what Kathryn has to say

RE: Another Rumor Project - michelle. - 10-09-2011 11:31 PM

I'm kinda hoping this is for real.

RE: Another Rumor Project - Fearless - 10-10-2011 04:31 AM

@zacefronitis i think it's nothing like final destination. it looks like this movie has more meaning on it rather than deaths

RE: Another Rumor Project - chri5tin3 - 10-11-2011 01:08 AM

I would so prefer this role over the frat house one and diag all put together. It just sounds great, legit and doesn't use sex or drugs to sell to the audience. No offence our anything lol

RE: Another Rumor Project - Fearless - 10-11-2011 04:10 AM

i agree with the post above. every project i've seen from zac involves drugs and stuffs. this movie is like "I am Legend" type i guess.