ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Zac has been Mobbed and Chased by Teens - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Zac Efron (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Zac has been Mobbed and Chased by Teens (/showthread.php?tid=447)

Pages: 1 2 3

Zac has been Mobbed and Chased by Teens - angiecakes1990 - 10-05-2011 11:05 PM

jeez and they call themselves fans
seriously look at these pics
http://pussshhh.tumblr.com/post/11089031844/poor-zac-hes-being-mobbed-and-chased-around-by-teens

zac practically has been mobbed and chased by alot of teen girls he lost his hat Sad during the crowd and one girl kissed him i mean these girls call themselves fans i mean its disrespectful can't they understand the word personal space Sad poor baby Sad zac should have some bodyguards while hes filming Sad i mean cmon

sorry if this is personal i just want to say something about it

RE: Zac has been Mobbed and Chased by Teens - Fearless - 10-06-2011 03:44 AM

well, i cant blame the fans. and besides, i think zac appreciates that he has fans who loved him so much lol im just happy he takes his time for them and not a jack*ss who snub fans

RE: Zac has been Mobbed and Chased by Teens - mirandagirl - 10-06-2011 08:19 AM

On one hand, I feel bad for Zac being mobbed since he really tries to be as normal as possible, but at the same time Zac probably just laughed it off.
But stealing his hat is not right at all.

RE: Zac has been Mobbed and Chased by Teens - elle1234 - 10-06-2011 12:14 PM

(10-05-2011 11:05 PM)angiecakes1990 Wrote:  jeez and they call themselves fans
http://pussshhh.tumblr.com/post/11089031844/poor-zac-hes-being-mobbed-and-chased-around-by-teens

zac practically has been mobbed and chased by alot of teen girls he lost his hat Sad during the crowd and one girl kissed him i mean these girls call themselves fans i mean its disrespectful can't they understand the word personal space Sad poor baby Sad zac should have some bodyguards while hes filming Sad i mean cmon

I agree with everything you say-give the man his space.
I heard about Zac being mobbed by a bunch of girls and losing his hat-some fans can be so disrepectful-you can be a fan without attacking him-Zac takes time for his fans-taking pictures with them-signing autographs-he would of done the same for them.

RE: Zac has been Mobbed and Chased by Teens - mirandagirl - 10-06-2011 12:27 PM

(10-06-2011 12:14 PM)elle1234 Wrote:  

I heard about Zac being mobbed by a bunch of girls and losing his hat-some fans can be so disrepectful-you can be a fan without attacking him-Zac takes time for his fans-taking pictures with them-signing autographs-he would of done the same for them.
I think that was his intention, but he probably didn't expect it to turn into a mob scene.

RE: Zac has been Mobbed and Chased by Teens - elle1234 - 10-06-2011 12:35 PM

(10-06-2011 12:27 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  
(10-06-2011 12:14 PM)elle1234 Wrote:  

I think that was his intention, but he probably didn't expect it to turn into a mob scene.
You are probably right!

RE: Zac has been Mobbed and Chased by Teens - mirandagirl - 10-06-2011 12:47 PM

Hopefully, he can film in peace the rest of the time, but probably not.

RE: Zac has been Mobbed and Chased by Teens - Zacefronitis - 10-06-2011 02:22 PM

Poor Zac Sad

I do like that he doesn't have security in one way, it makes him more down to earth, but I do worry for his safety!
In these pics he's kinda smiling, probably just overwhelmed by the reaction! Teen girls in packs are dangerous let me tell you!
I'm sure he will see the funny side of it Smile
Let's hope his fans are a little calmer for the rest of his movieBig Grin

RE: Zac has been Mobbed and Chased by Teens - mirandagirl - 10-06-2011 03:54 PM

He probably did see the funny side to it, so the mob scene itself doesn't seem that bad, but they shouldn't have stolen his hat.

RE: Zac has been Mobbed and Chased by Teens - Zacefronitis - 10-06-2011 04:06 PM

(10-06-2011 03:54 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  He probably did see the funny side to it, so the mob scene itself doesn't seem that bad, but they shouldn't have stolen his hat.

100% agree, I meant to add that actually. That's really unneccessary.