ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
The Official Break Up Thread~ - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: More (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: The Official Break Up Thread~ (/showthread.php?tid=436)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

The Official Break Up Thread~ - LoveYourFaith_OD - 10-03-2011 09:19 AM

As promised to make the breakup thread.
This is the thread for heartbroken or healing females of males who have been involved in a breakup either in the past or more recently. This is where you and others can vent about tips on how to deal or just talk to others that have dealt with this situation. It is open to anyone and everyone. Share your stories, find similarities with others, or just talk.

Otherwise;
THIS IS THE OFFICIAL BREAKUP THREAD & WELCOME

[Image: broken%20heart.jpg]

RE: The Official Break Up Thread~ - samfron - 10-04-2011 03:25 PM

This is actually a really good idea. I'm surprised this hadn't come up when the forum was really really popular! (:
I have not been through a breakup before, but if anyone wants to talk, I'm here!

RE: The Official Break Up Thread~ - LoveYourFaith_OD - 10-04-2011 04:40 PM

I'm here Sam. Yea never really dealt with one either. Have you had a bf before?

RE: The Official Break Up Thread~ - samfron - 10-04-2011 06:26 PM

Nope! I'm not really emotionally available, so...

RE: The Official Break Up Thread~ - Stephanie - 10-08-2011 11:55 PM

I've been through a lot of rejections and few breakups so if anyone needs to PM me for advice on anything relationship wise feel free :] If u haven't had a bad break up, consider yourself lucky. It truly sucks :[

RE: The Official Break Up Thread~ - Stephanie - 10-23-2011 09:58 PM

it's good to see that this thread isn't being used too often. Means that no one is being dumped left and right by their sig other lol

[Image: Santa-Claus-A.jpg]

RE: The Official Break Up Thread~ - LoveYourFaith_OD - 10-26-2011 09:02 PM

Being rejected though sucks

Has anyone ever been liked because of their looks but not for personality?

RE: The Official Break Up Thread~ - Stephanie - 10-27-2011 05:14 PM

(10-26-2011 09:02 PM)TearDropsBumberly Wrote:  Being rejected though sucks

Has anyone ever been liked because of their looks but not for personality?

Personally I think it's one of the worst emotional pains a person can feel. To know that someone else doesn't feel like ur "good" enough for them is a horrible feeling especially if a person had a low self esteem like I did when I was younger and get rejected a ton.

For me it wasn't ever ALL about the looks because I like to believe there was something there inside me that these guys liked. Really it's not the "looks" the guys I liked went for. They just seen a cute innocent girl who they thought they could get into bed. When that didn't happen, they ran the other way. Kinda sucks but looking back on it I wouldn't have it any other way.

RE: The Official Break Up Thread~ - LoveYourFaith_OD - 10-27-2011 07:33 PM

What I would give to have a man that loves be for me and treats me like I'm the only girl in the world

RE: The Official Break Up Thread~ - michelle. - 10-27-2011 07:59 PM

I went through a bad breakup last year.
It was a bad experience.