ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Brant Daugherty - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Celebrities (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Brant Daugherty (/showthread.php?tid=42)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Brant Daugherty - teamnoelftw. - 01-28-2012 05:21 PM

YAY BRANT!
He got verified by Twitter! Celebratory Ustream? I think yes.

RE: Brant Daugherty - teamnoelftw. - 01-31-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:I'm thinkin we should do a ustream soon. how about at 40,000 followers? that could be like... tomorrow

Quote:oh didn't realize lucy and ian are doing one tomorrow. i promise i won't do it at the same time (if it happens tomorrow...)

Lucy/Ian and Brant tomorrow? I might just die.

RE: Brant Daugherty - teamnoelftw. - 01-31-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:i feel bad for the dog next door, he gets left outside and cries all day. on an unrelated note: do dog treats and sleeping pills mix well?

aww, maybe you should take care of him, Brant.

RE: Brant Daugherty - teamnoelftw. - 02-01-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:damn almost there! ustream will be tomorrow at some point, just not sure exactly when quite yet

Now we have to wait another day? Brant, you tease. Tongue

RE: Brant Daugherty - teamnoelftw. - 03-17-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:less than a week left until A DAY! who's your top suspect? #PLL

Mostly Melissa at this point. I don't know. It seems obvious.

But I'm almost hoping one of the guys. Like Noel, Sean or Mike.
Quote:@Ju1ianMorris & @BrantDaugherty fans! Get us to 4,000 LIKES on FB and we'll post swoonworthy #MarchMenMadness...

4,000 likes?!
Got our work cut out for us this month.

RE: Brant Daugherty - teamnoelftw. - 03-28-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:did you guys know I was an extra in The Dark Knight? see if you can spot me in the party scene. its hilariously fast

WHAT? I watched that movie and never saw you. omg, I need to get it again.

RE: Brant Daugherty - teamnoelftw. - 04-11-2012 02:32 PM

[Image: AqLx85wCEAAUFea.jpg]

Brant and Janel did another NOH8 photoshoot yesterday. Aw. <3

RE: Brant Daugherty - teamnoelftw. - 04-21-2012 03:34 AM

And here's their official shot:
[Image: 32379_medium.jpg?1334792381]

There's a couple more of Janel but no more of Brant. Sad
At least they're supporting the cause! Thanks, guys!

RE: Brant Daugherty - teamnoelftw. - 04-25-2012 01:42 AM

Quote:Shooting an awesome guest star arc on Days of our Lives starting today! I'm excited to see what their process is like. Should be fun!

Quote:Mad respect to the soap stars that do this every day. This schedule is insane!

OMG, I can't wait to see that. <3 I love Days. I've been watching it for less than a month and I'm hooked!
Quote:One of my lifetime goals is actually remembering what I went to the grocery store for

Haha, oh, Brant. You need an assistant or, dare I say, lover to help you remember. Wink

RE: Brant Daugherty - teamnoelftw. - 05-16-2012 01:51 AM

Quote:Chandler on the fact that actor, Brent Daugherty has shot some scenes that involve Will’s storyline: “ Yes. More gay characters which is good! We are keeping it alive! (Laughs) That is always nice to have a new character come in and do a couple of episodes. Maybe Will might have a date? Or, maybe Sonny might have one? We shall see.”

From an interview with Chandler Massey, who plays Will Horton on Days of our Lives. (Note: another misspelling of Brant's name. sigh...)

But ooh. I'm thinking Brant's character will have a date with Sonny, since Will's coming out arc is a pretty major one.