ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum
Lucas Grabeel in Smallville? - Printable Version

+- ZAC EFRON | ZEFRON.COM - The Zac Efron Fan Forum (http://www.zefron.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Celebrities (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Zac's Co-Stars (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Thread: Lucas Grabeel in Smallville? (/showthread.php?tid=408)

Lucas Grabeel in Smallville? - Zacefronitis - 09-25-2011 11:19 AM

OK just sat here watching Smallville and *pop* there's Lucas playing one of Clarke's relatives! With black hair Undecided
Anyone else seen it?

RE: Lucas Grabeel in Smallville? - teamnoelftw. - 09-25-2011 02:25 PM

Yeah, I have.

Actually, he's in 2 episodes playing two different roles. One as as young Lex Luthor (which was why he shaved off his head) and one playing Alexander, a "freak" that Lex created.

RE: Lucas Grabeel in Smallville? - Zacefronitis - 09-25-2011 03:23 PM

(09-25-2011 02:25 PM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  Yeah, I have.

Actually, he's in 2 episodes playing two different roles. One as as young Lex Luthor (which was why he shaved off his head) and one playing Alexander, a "freak" that Lex created.

Oh really so I might have seen him before and not noticed lol.

RE: Lucas Grabeel in Smallville? - teamnoelftw. - 09-25-2011 03:31 PM

Yeah, most likely. lol.

Still, he was amazing in the show. For the Young Lex Luthor role, he actually swore a few times. It felt weird, tbh, considering everyone knew him as Ryan from HSM.

RE: Lucas Grabeel in Smallville? - Zacefronitis - 09-25-2011 04:29 PM

(09-25-2011 03:31 PM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  Yeah, most likely. lol.

Still, he was amazing in the show. For the Young Lex Luthor role, he actually swore a few times. It felt weird, tbh, considering everyone knew him as Ryan from HSM.

do you know which season that was? i'm a bit behind...

RE: Lucas Grabeel in Smallville? - teamnoelftw. - 09-25-2011 05:34 PM

His episodes are season 6, episode 5 (Young Lex Luthor) and Season 10, episodes 13 and 16 (Alexander Luthor/Connor Kent).

RE: Lucas Grabeel in Smallville? - Zacefronitis - 09-26-2011 06:01 AM

(09-25-2011 05:34 PM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  His episodes are season 6, episode 5 (Young Lex Luthor) and Season 10, episodes 13 and 16 (Alexander Luthor/Connor Kent).

Well I have seen season 6 and up to the end of season 8 so I def have seen him lol. I bet at the time i was like hey you look familiar! lmao Big Grin

I must get season 9. I am catching the odd episode of season 10 on E4 but not all of them :/